FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1273393 --- 05/05/11 09:30 AM Puppy Mills.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Puppy Mills has got to go. They do no good! They sit around abuse and mistreat puppies, they bread their Dogs so many times that their bellies touch the floor. It sickens and appalls me that these people are okay to get away with this just because people feel they can't do nothing, Well I have had enough! I want change to come to Penn Yan, It's time that we stand up for these Animals that don't have a voice, however these Animals need a voice and we have to be their voice. I am upset and disgusted! I say we all get together. Have a petition started and see how we can get these Puppy Mills shut down! It can be done. It has to be shut down! No good comes out of it. Over in Seneca County a mean man killed 93 Dogs, I don't want that to happen here! But I want this to stop once and for all. I have contacted News Stations Papers and everyone else I can think of. I want to schedule a meeting night where we can all voice our opinions and get the ball rolling. Because for once I want to wake up and know that there are not Animals being mistreated, abused, neglected, and totally ignored. Enough is enough! We want to get them stopped we have to do this Legal way. We can not resort to nothing illegal or mean! We want to stand above these people that don't got a clue how to treat their animals. So anyone interested in having a meeting night and discussing our Options let me know and I will make some phone calls to see what can be done. Because enough is enough! Add me to facebook to stay up to date. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1625155801 I also would love to become a Rescue Shelter! If anyone would like to get one started let me know. Thanks and yours truly Daniel!. We can make a difference. We can move mountains but we need the help! I can't do it alone and Neither can these Dogs. So I encourage to please help me! to help these Dogs. These Animals need a voice May God Bless each and every one of you!. Thanks. Take care.

FingerLakes1.com
#1273398 --- 05/05/11 10:07 AM Re: Puppy Mills. [Re: ]
dachshunds_rule Offline

Loc: NY
I couldn't agree more!!! Although I have went through some awesome kennels I have also seen some of the worst!!Some people have no idea how these dogs are treated.How they are dealt with when the dog is of no value anymore..its sickning!
Some of the kennels are working on being better and I think that's great!Some of these kennels should have no rights to any animals.Come on people stand up for those who cant speak for themselves
Mike

#1273403 --- 05/05/11 10:58 AM Re: Puppy Mills. [Re: dachshunds_rule]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If enough people are interested. I would like to select and or suggest a meeting place to have a meeting in!. I think that would be great!. :-)

#1273483 --- 05/05/11 07:42 PM Re: Puppy Mills. [Re: ]
dj205 Offline

Loc: in my mind
Originally Posted By: EMTDude
If enough people are interested. I would like to select and or suggest a meeting place to have a meeting in!. I think that would be great!. :-)

Great idea but, as long as people are dumb enough to buy dogs from Pet Stores, you or anyone else will not close down these puppy mills.
They don't care about the animal, they are commodities, not living soles.
They breed their women to death, why would they care about a dog?
But, again.....I wish you the best in your crusade.

#1273488 --- 05/05/11 08:03 PM Re: Puppy Mills. [Re: dj205]
1M&M Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: dj205

Great idea but, as long as people are dumb enough to buy dogs from Pet Stores, you or anyone else will not close down these puppy mills.

"They breed their women to death..."

DJ that's just not a fair statement about the Amish and or Mennonites. There are plenty of the rest of us who have a gaggle of kids. I find them self sufficient, friendly, respectful and great neighbors. There are very few who have "puppy mills."

#1273522 --- 05/06/11 06:08 AM Re: Puppy Mills. [Re: 1M&M]
dj205 Offline

Loc: in my mind
Originally Posted By: 1M&M
Originally Posted By: dj205

"They breed their women to death..."

DJ that's just not a fair statement about the Amish and or Mennonites. There are plenty of the rest of us who have a gaggle of kids. I find them self sufficient, friendly, respectful and great neighbors. There are very few who have "puppy mills."

I'm sorry, bad choice of words.
I just hate puppy mills and was angry at the time.
I take it back
The Amish & Mennonite's are good people, I wasn't saying they aren't.

#1273546 --- 05/06/11 08:29 AM Re: Puppy Mills. [Re: dj205]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is not a debate about how the Amish or Mennonites are! We dislike puppy mills, but the man has a point! What they do to their Dogs, They do the same thing to their Women and I find that down right offensive. Because! Just because something can keep re-producing all of their lives, Does that mean they should? You folks think these "people quote n quote" I disagree with that, because they are showing us! That if you are capable of breading over and over again! You shouldn't do that. I want these puppy mills shut down! It can be done. I just don't know where to start. I wish someone could get a hold of me with some ideas as to get this taken care of, But I don't know where to begin. If anyone has any ideas let me know.