Page 68 of 110 < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1438416 --- 02/28/14 04:21 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Tell me, Rich...

What's your take on the greedy farmers who won't pay their fair share and expect tax payers to foot the bill for their "cushy" country lifestyle? Especially those who desire to possess even MORE land that belongs to Native Americans, in order to expand their little taxpayer-supported dairy and corn profit empires?

Any thoughts on that?
I have a couple of thoughts.

1. You just made me very angry. I know numerous farmers in the Finger Lakes and they are the hardest working people I know. How much food would we have without farmers? None.

2. So "ANY" land farmers buy belongs to Native Americans? Very Interesting indeed. Any land on all? How about any land purchased by non-farmers? Is that Native American land too? You really think the Native Americans should get back all of North and South America, don't you? But you are too much of a coward to say so.

FingerLakes1.com
#1438417 --- 02/28/14 04:22 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA

Humor me.

we all do that every second of the day

yawn...

#1438444 --- 03/01/14 01:15 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Teonan]
teedoff27 Offline

Loc: S2Hphoto
Originally Posted By: Teonan
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Oh, THIS Dr. Mary Hamer, M.D.?

I don't know as I can't find any direct evidence that it is. I suspect that neither can you.

Is this you or some other Rich Talcott?
http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2002/ucm145093.htm
http://epa-sites.findthedata.org/l/413097/Ashland-Farm
http://ec2-54-243-190-15.compute-1.amazonaws.com/persondetail.php?custnumber=A11581470

I have better things to do.

Understatement of the day Richie Rich. whistle

Like dumpster dive and beg for bottles and cans BWAHAHAHAHAHA

#1438462 --- 03/01/14 06:04 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Bluezone,

so where is YOUR homeland?

#1438474 --- 03/01/14 07:48 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: bluezone

Bluezone,
That is a good question. I would love to hear his answer but I am not holding my breath.

#1438486 --- 03/01/14 09:45 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Tell me, Rich...

What's your take on the greedy farmers who won't pay their fair share and expect tax payers to foot the bill for their "cushy" country lifestyle? Especially those who desire to possess even MORE land that belongs to Native Americans, in order to expand their little taxpayer-supported dairy and corn profit empires?

Any thoughts on that?
I have a couple of thoughts.

1. You just made me very angry. I know numerous farmers in the Finger Lakes and they are the hardest working people I know. How much food would we have without farmers? None.

2. So "ANY" land farmers buy belongs to Native Americans? Very Interesting indeed. Any land on all? How about any land purchased by non-farmers? Is that Native American land too? You really think the Native Americans should get back all of North and South America, don't you? But you are too much of a coward to say so.

You know, Kyle. For an otherwise smart person, you sure do have a great degree of difficulty disseminating the fundamental meaning of the written word.

Each and every conclusion you just arrived at is not only incorrect, but foolishly so. Go back and reread. And this time, do so with eyes open for subtlety and nuance.

I don't have a problem with someone disagreeing with me. But I find it most disappointing when intelligent people can be so pre-judgemental and literarily lazy.

#1438489 --- 03/01/14 09:54 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
tubby Offline

Loc: N.Y.
The truth in Seneca county today is when I don't pay my property taxes the county takes my house in tax foreclosure, when my native American neighbor doesn't pay his property taxes nothing happens.

#1438492 --- 03/01/14 10:11 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: tubby]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: tubby
The truth in Seneca county today is when I don't pay my property taxes the county takes my house in tax foreclosure, when my native American neighbor doesn't pay his property taxes nothing happens.

"If someone that is a United States citizen and not a citizen of another soverign country or state, then they do not have to pay United States or any other state that is a state within the physical borders or political jurisdiction of the United States of America, then they do not have to pay taxes within the jurisdiction of said particular sovereign nation that they are physically located in at that particular time.

This IS particulary true of European nations. In essecence, I do not have to pay New York taxes when I purchase something while vacationing in England or say Lichtenstein"

-Sausage FL1 Forums 11/08/07

-------------

When the United States government formed, it replaced the British government as the other sovereignty coexisting in America with the American Indians. The U.S. constitution specifically mentions American Indians three times. Article I, section 2, clause 3 and the fourteenth amendment section 2 address the handling of "Indians not taxed" in the apportionment of the seats of the House of Representatives according to population and in so doing suggest that Indians need not be taxed.

In Article I section 8, clause 3, Congress is empowered to “regulate commerce with foreign nations…states…and with the Indian tribes.” Technically, Congress has no more power over Indian nations than it does over individual states and general congressional laws are not applicable to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribal_sovereignty_in_the_United_States

#1438493 --- 03/01/14 10:27 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
tubby Offline

Again your Wikipedia search has absolutely nothing to do with the tax situation in Seneca county.

#1438530 --- 03/02/14 08:13 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: tubby]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Again your Wikipedia search has absolutely nothing to do with the tax situation in Seneca county.

It has absolutely everything to do with it, unless of course, you think that you know of some law that trumps the US Constitution and it's equally binding treaties. whistle

#1438539 --- 03/02/14 08:48 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

[i]"If someone that is a United States citizen and not a citizen of another soverign country or state, then they do not have to pay United States or any other state that is a state within the physical borders or political jurisdiction of the United States of America, then they do not have to pay taxes within the jurisdiction of said particular sovereign nation that they are physically located in at that particular time.

did you leave any words out?
it seems to say that US citizens do NOT have to pay taxes

#1438540 --- 03/02/14 08:49 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
tubby Offline

You really have no idea what is happening in Seneca county do you ?

#1438542 --- 03/02/14 08:53 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

This IS particulary true of European nations. In essecence, I do not have to pay New York taxes when I purchase something while vacationing in England or say Lichtenstein"[/i].

are you vacationing in the USA?
how soon before you leave for your HOMELAND?

#1438543 --- 03/02/14 08:56 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

When the United States government formed, it replaced the British government

CONQUERED

make your demands against the british for the past

#1438544 --- 03/02/14 08:59 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

The U.S. constitution specifically mentions American Indians three times. Article I, section 2, clause 3 and the fourteenth amendment section 2 address the handling of "Indians not taxed" in the apportionment of the seats of the House of Representatives according to population and in so doing suggest that Indians need not be taxed.

(feel free to post the entire clause)

that was for voting rights
the 'tribal' members were given US citizenship in 1924
your point lacks merit

#1438545 --- 03/02/14 09:07 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Technically, Congress has no more power over Indian nations than it does over individual states and general congressional laws are not applicable to them.

Technically, you are not a 'nation' if your entire existence depends on local, county, state and US federal governements to 'hold your hand'

#1438546 --- 03/02/14 09:10 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

the

#1438572 --- 03/02/14 10:08 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
tubby Offline

What do your google and Wikipedia searches have to do with a native American buying house no where near a reservation and still not paying taxes on it ? www.nysenate.gov/press-release/senator-n...eimburse-counti

It has absolutely everything to do with it, unless of course, you think that you know of some law that trumps the US Constitution and it's equally binding treaties. whistle

#1438588 --- 03/02/14 11:18 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: tubby]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You really have no idea what is happening in Seneca county do you ?

What is "happening" in Seneca County in no way discounts US Treaties or the Constitution.

I ask again... are you aware of any laws that abridge the rights guaranteed by them?

We're waiting...

#1438589 --- 03/02/14 11:21 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
The U.S. constitution specifically mentions American Indians three times. Article I, section 2, clause 3 and the fourteenth amendment section 2 address the handling of "Indians not taxed" in the apportionment of the seats of the House of Representatives according to population and in so doing suggest that Indians need not be taxed.

(feel free to post the entire clause)

that was for voting rights
the 'tribal' members were given US citizenship in 1924
your point lacks merit

Your "facts" lack merit. They still retain their Treaty and Constitutional rights regardless of whether or not they are citizens (precisely as I already posted proof of).

The states have NO authority over the Indians.

Page 68 of 110 < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 110 >