FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1244586 --- 01/07/11 02:13 PM Hopey Changey thing is... insuring more Americans.
Zorn Offline

Loc: ny
http://blogs.forbes.com/rickungar/2011/0...s-to-obamacare/

Quote:
The first statistics are coming in and, to the surprise of a great many, Obamacare might just be working to bring health care to working Americans precisely as promised.

The major health insurance companies around the country are reporting a significant increase in small businesses offering health care benefits to their employees.

B-b-b-but the birth certificate!

FingerLakes1.com
#1244676 --- 01/07/11 08:30 PM Re: Hopey Changey thing is... insuring more Americans. [Re: Zorn]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
So, could we also infer that the large jobless rate is partly caused by those companies that could not provide the insurance and stay afloat? Seems it is either sink or swim with the policy.

#1245075 --- 01/09/11 12:00 PM Re: Hopey Changey thing is... insuring more Americans. [Re: Greymane]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Greymane
So, could we also infer that the large jobless rate is partly caused by those companies that could not provide the insurance and stay afloat? Seems it is either sink or swim with the policy.

But the 'job creators' got their tax cut, so I'm sure the jobs will be trickling down any day now.

#1245092 --- 01/09/11 01:45 PM Re: Hopey Changey thing is... insuring more Americans. [Re: twocats]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: twocats
Originally Posted By: Greymane

But the 'job creators' got their tax cut, so I'm sure the jobs will be trickling down any day now.

There was no tax cut. The tax rates remained the same. There was no Tax increase.

#1245299 --- 01/09/11 11:30 PM Re: Hopey Changey thing is... insuring more Americans. [Re: cwjga]
kimmer Offline

Loc: here,there and back again
The tax cuts were extended so the job creators could safe the economy and the rest of us can stimulate it by spending the big bucks we're safing by purchasing more crap we don't need.

#1245300 --- 01/09/11 11:33 PM Re: Hopey Changey thing is... insuring more Americans. [Re: kimmer]
RobinVanPersie Offline

Loc: the pitch at the Emirates
Our govt in their divine ignorance wants us to be like they are. Spending money we dont have on things we dont need to make those who dont give a squat about us rich.

Sigh........