FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1075005 --- 09/10/09 08:51 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Yetta Nother]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
Originally Posted By: Yetta Nother
Is she pregnant?

Dear Lord, I hope not! She already has 2 children she can't take care of.

And I've heard before they only allow you 5 abortions, and I think she's hit the mark.

FingerLakes1.com
#1075011 --- 09/10/09 08:59 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Senecamom Offline

Loc: On a journey......
Originally Posted By: oops12
Originally Posted By: Yetta Nother
Is she pregnant?

Dear Lord, I hope not! She already has 2 children she can't take care of.

And I've heard before they only allow you 5 abortions, and I think she's hit the mark.

Whoa, who is THEY? I don't think anyone can limit the number of procedures, although, medically it certainly must be damaging to the body. I will not choose sides on the issue (of abortion) however.

#1075016 --- 09/10/09 09:08 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Senecamom]
oops12 Offline

I heard that of a the place in Rochester that does them. But then again, there's always other places you can go and lie about how many times you've had it done.

#1075020 --- 09/10/09 09:15 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Senecamom Offline

Originally Posted By: oops12
I heard that of a the place in Rochester that does them. But then again, there's always other places you can go and lie about how many times you've had it done.

What a shame really. But as you say, they can lie about their medical histories, seems rather dangerous.

#1075219 --- 09/10/09 06:14 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Fud]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Loc: No where but here
Originally Posted By: Fudpucker
Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere
Update: this person has just been convicted of Grand Larceny and Violation of an order of protection. Will be a guest of the Seneca County Correctional Facility until June 2010.

Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere
I think the ADA dropped the ball on this one, guess he had bigger fish to fry....message here: steal $5000.00 from your relatives AND break a order of protection = 6 months in jail. Better than nothing I guess

Wouldn't "until June 2010" be more than "six momths"?

She's in jail for another crime...the sentence ends in Jan. Then the new sentence for the new crime starts...I think they call it running consecutive...

#1075368 --- 09/11/09 04:04 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Morleysgirl Offline

I hope she is able to get sober and get some treatment for her obvious addiction problems while she is incarcerated. That being said, I know it will not change the caliber of person she is or give her better decision making tools but it is atleast a start. Maybe someone from AA could visit her and plant the seed of recovery. She could do with some therapy for sure.

#1075390 --- 09/11/09 04:33 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Morleysgirl]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Possible but not probable....as long as her grandparents are alive and continue to give her everything; she will NEVER have a chance at a normal life. I'm certain she has some mental issues...not an excuse mind you but she truly is a sociopath (sp sorry). She's what like 32-33? been in and out of jail several times, 2 prison terms, lost custody of her 2 year old, could care less about her 12 year old and totally believes it's everyones fault but hers when she gets into trouble. She's never held a real job, been a responsible adult...like I said possible but not probable.

Edited by Roadtrip2nowhere (09/11/09 05:22 AM)

#1139630 --- 01/29/10 09:07 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
oops12 Offline

Can't resist... Not bad.. out of jail on the 22nd, and already back in. Couldn't even make it a week!

The Waterloo Police Deparment arrested Jessica M. McMann age 32 of 1717 Burgess Road Waterloo, NY 13165 for 2 counts of Criminal Contempt in the
first degree and Harassment in the second degree. It is alleged that McMann violated a Stay Order of Protection on two separate dates. On the first date, McMann allegedly verbally harassed and threatened the protected party and on the second date McMann was allegedly on the property of the protected party both in violation of a valid of order of protection. McMann was arraigned in the Village of Waterloo Court before Judge Geary where she was committed to the Seneca County Correctional Facility on no bail. She is scheduled to re-appear in the Village of Waterloo Court on March 3, 2010 to answer the charges.

#1139682 --- 01/29/10 09:54 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
When do you cross the line between "repeat offender" and "continuous offender"? \:D

#1139695 --- 01/29/10 10:05 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Greymane]
oops12 Offline

Gosh, fine line. That's a toughy...

#1139703 --- 01/29/10 10:12 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Greymane]
Senecamom Offline

Originally Posted By: Greymane
When do you cross the line between "repeat offender" and "continuous offender"? \:D

Habitual offender.....mandatory sentencing.....shoe fits?

#1140170 --- 01/30/10 07:58 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF *DELETED* [Re: Senecamom]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Post deleted by Roadtrip2nowhere

#1140172 --- 01/30/10 08:02 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Jake's Mom Offline

Loc: NC
A Hank Williams Jr. song comes to mind "Family Tradtion"..lol sorry now I won't get that song out of my head the rest of the day. My good God will they ever learn?

#1140254 --- 01/30/10 01:25 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Jake's Mom]
queenbee Offline

Loc: soul quest
I heard she had just gotten out and then read her name in the paper, wow maybe they should just leave her behind bars and stop spending money on prosecuting her.

#1140511 --- 01/31/10 05:21 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Jake's Mom]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Originally Posted By: Jake's Mom
A Hank Williams Jr. song comes to mind "Family Tradtion"..lol sorry now I won't get that song out of my head the rest of the day. My good God will they ever learn?

Ssd sad nasty business:this is her brother.

17-year-old arrested in Waterloo dometic dispute

FingerLakes1.com
1/31/10

On January 29, 2010 at 10:45 PM, the Waterloo Police Department arrested a 17 year old male from Waterloo for Endangering the Welfare of a Child and
Criminal Mischief 4th degree following a Domestic Dispute. The 17 year old allegedly broke a telephone in the presents of a 13-year-old child while in their home. The 17 year old then allegedly damaged dishes inside the residence and kicked out a front grill to a car that belonged to a family member. Following a short foot chase through the back yards of the
17 year old’s residence he was taken into custody by the Waterloo Police.

The 17 year old was arraigned in Waterloo Village Court and was sent to the Seneca County Jail on $2,000 cash bail $4,000 bail bond. An order of
protection was issued for the 13 year old and the owner of the car

#1140548 --- 01/31/10 07:23 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: queenbee]
oops12 Offline

Originally Posted By: queenbee
I heard she had just gotten out and then read her name in the paper, wow maybe they should just leave her behind bars and stop spending money on prosecuting her.

Frontal lobotomy?

#1140550 --- 01/31/10 07:30 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Seriously, medication and in patient rehab....she will NEVER have a normal life until those two things happen. Maddening, frustrating, but at the same time actually pretty sad for her kids and her family members who have delt with this insanity for YEARS!!!

#1140555 --- 01/31/10 08:04 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
oops12 Offline

It is sad. Sorry, she won't ever change. Medication and rehab seriously? It's not going to help. The law just doesn't apply to her. She has no regard for it or anyone for that matter. In her eyes she does no wrong and she's always the victim and it's always someone else's fault.

#1140562 --- 01/31/10 08:21 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
enda Offline

Loc: ny
well her brother will never learn either! He's in jail also for a domestic. I have always felt sorry for him but he sure makes it hard. He should of gotten some serious counceling esp. since his dad passed. Being Jeff's only heir this kid could of had the world by the you know what, but he sadly has thrown it all away. What good is it going to do him when he is spending his life behind bars?? His dad must be rolling in his grave. He loved this kid more than anything in the world, he was his whole life!

#1141290 --- 02/01/10 04:33 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Unique Offline

Loc: Seneca
I worked with Jessica - remember her being pregnant while in jail. My that was a long time ago and she is still making headlines!

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >