FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 133 of 133 < 1 2 ... 131 132 133
Topic Options
#1439236 --- 03/07/14 02:11 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Timbo
What have you done other than to have had the dumb good fortune to be born on the native's home continent?
I am so thankful to my ancestors for coming to America and creating the greatest country in the history of the world. I am so happy to pay my fair share of taxes to the USA!

FingerLakes1.com
#1439238 --- 03/07/14 02:27 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Am I also a traitor for sharing the same opinions on our Native peoples's having the absolute right to do with their land, that which they choose, as opposed to being forced into subjugation by invading forces?

I served my country honorably for several years while in the Navy
If you served in the US Navy, I thank you for your service. The US Navy protects us from other sovereign nations. Are you sure you were on our side? Are you sure you didn't have split loyalties? It sure sounds that way now. You took an oath to protect the USA from all enemies foreign and domestic right?

#1439256 --- 03/07/14 05:01 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Am I also a traitor for sharing the same opinions on our Native peoples's having the absolute right to do with their land, that which they choose, as opposed to being forced into subjugation by invading forces?

If you served in the US Navy, I thank you for your service. The US Navy protects us from other sovereign nations. Are you sure you were on our side? Are you sure you didn't have split loyalties? It sure sounds that way now. You took an oath to protect the USA from all enemies foreign and domestic right?

You couldn't begin to understand the terms of the oath that I and so many others swore to uphold, and therefore, you are in no position to question my loyalties.

And why should anyone expect you to understand? You obviously don't have the slightest clue as to what it is that a military serviceman is charged with.

Likely born of the fact that you are so seemingly ignorant of such things as Constitutional intent.

And why should that be the case either? Since your utterly imperceptive declaration claiming such nationalist superiority clearly confirms your unworldliness (practical or academic).

And who would expect otherwise with such a deficient understanding of world history, your lack of cultural empathy and notable absence of human solicitude.

Conditions that you likely could have avoided had you the willingness and the testicular fortitude to sign up for at least one stint in the Navy. cool

#1439265 --- 03/07/14 07:24 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
That's right, Kyle. If only you'd joined up and let Timbo introduce you to a few of his Philappina hookers, you too might be packed to the gills with cultural empathy and human solicitude. It probably does wonders for testicular fortitude, too.
wink

#1439266 --- 03/07/14 07:45 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: VM Smith]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
That's right, Kyle. If only you'd joined up and let Timbo introduce you to a few of his Philappina hookers, you too might be packed to the gills with cultural empathy and human solicitude. It probably does wonders for testicular fortitude, too. wink
Wow. I can't believe how much I have missed! grin

#1439267 --- 03/07/14 07:49 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You obviously don't have the slightest clue as to what it is that a military serviceman is charged with.
Golly Gee. It doesn't sound so hard to understand to me.

http://www.history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html

The wordings of the current oath of enlistment and oath for commissioned officers are as follows:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

#1439268 --- 03/07/14 07:51 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Just tell me one thing. What is their land in 2014? All of North and South America or what? Are you not also living on their land? What is your homeland?
No answer Timbo?

#1439269 --- 03/07/14 07:52 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I served my country honorably for several years while in the Navy and have earned the right to my opinions and to remind others of the entire history of America, it's indigenous peoples and it's European visitors. Not just the sanitized whitewash promulgated over the past 100 years or so.
Just the last 100 years? The 400 years before that were not a problem?
No answer Timbo?

#1439270 --- 03/07/14 07:53 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What have you done other than to have had the dumb good fortune to be born on the native's home continent?
2,000 years almost everyone lived on their home continent. Do you think no one should of moved or explored since then and left their home continent? Shaking my head in amazement.
No answer Timbo? It is quite amazing how you can't answer simple questions.

#1439271 --- 03/07/14 07:58 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Conditions that you likely could have avoided had you the willingness and the testicular fortitude to sign up for at least one stint in the Navy. cool
Oh I see what you mean. grin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nati...1dc8_story.html

By Craig Whitlock, Published: October 19

The U.S. Navy is being rocked by a bribery scandal that federal investigators say has reached high into the officer corps and exposed a massive overbilling scheme run by an Asian defense contractor that provided prostitutes and other kickbacks.

In exchange for prostitutes, travel and other favors, federal authorities allege, Misiewicz provided Francis with classified information about ship movements and steered vessels to specific Asian ports.

#1439310 --- 03/08/14 06:54 AM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA

and exactly where is your homeland?

#1439317 --- 03/08/14 07:06 AM Re: More Tribal News [Re: bluezone]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
and exactly where is your homeland?
I am rather surprised that he brags about serving in the US Navy since the USA won all their land the country was initially founded upon in a war with England. Or was it the Natives? He tries to take both sides in the discussion if we owe the Natives anything. Sometimes suggesting we owe them everything. But he is very vague on that point. He refuses to answer simple questions so it is hard to know what he thinks on the topic. He likes to use big words and tries impress us with his huge vocabulary and long winded posts. He doesn't impress me at all.

Edited by kyle585 (03/08/14 07:36 AM)

#1439331 --- 03/08/14 07:57 AM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Timbo]
tubby Offline

Loc: N.Y.
Navy I doubt it sounds like another wiki search.

#1439368 --- 03/08/14 01:15 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex
That's right, Kyle. If only you'd joined up and let Timbo introduce you to a few of his Philappina hookers, you too might be packed to the gills with cultural empathy and human solicitude. It probably does wonders for testicular fortitude, too. wink

Intriguing.

While you're on the subject of hookers uncle high-pants, feel free to continue indulging us with your recollections of being a gringo in paradise. wink

" ...but I did have my wallet taken from my hotel room in Costa Rica. Without boring you, Iíll say it was my fault; I tempted someone."

#1439378 --- 03/08/14 02:21 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Teonan
Intriguing.

While you're on the subject of hookers uncle high-pants, feel free to continue indulging us with your recollections of being a gringo in paradise. wink

" ...but I did have my wallet taken from my hotel room in Costa Rica. Without boring you, Iíll say it was my fault; I tempted someone."
Once again you have made a post that is too confusing to follow. What it is supposed to say I have no idea.

#1439387 --- 03/08/14 03:44 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: kyle585]
tubby Offline

Loc: N.Y.
If you were smoking some good weed or maybe doing some mushrooms you could probably understand him, take another toke Teo.

#1439389 --- 03/08/14 04:00 PM Re: More Tribal News [Re: tubby]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex
Originally Posted By: tubby
If you were smoking some good weed or maybe doing some mushrooms you could probably understand him, take another toke Teo Kyle .

Kyle's comprehension and inability to follow threads might very well be improved with a dose of natural intervention.

You might just have a point for once Tubster. Right on! cool

Page 133 of 133 < 1 2 ... 131 132 133