FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1058541 --- 07/31/09 01:03 PM The Messiah's Ten Commandments
HarleyBobT Offline

Loc: Walloon Freedom Fighter
Ten Commandments According to The Great Messiah

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. For we are no longer a Christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore. SOURCE

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.

IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.

V. Honor thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives.

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian.

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet.

FingerLakes1.com
#1058550 --- 07/31/09 01:28 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: HarleyBobT]
Zorn Offline

Loc: ny
lol you're a birther? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I guess one middle aged guy fooled the CIA and whoever else investigated him as a senator and before he ran for president... do you think they all missed it?

Also the part about being a Christian nation is out of context, he said:

"One of the great strengths of the United States," the President said, "is ... we have a very large Christian population -- we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."

Are you saying that we should only allow christian's here?

I only read that far, the birther thing is hilarious, funniest thing I have heard all day - someone actually believes he isn't a citizen! I thought that was just for ratings on TV...

#1058587 --- 07/31/09 02:33 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Zorn]
Al Kida Offline

Originally Posted By: Zorn
lol you're a birther? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I guess one middle aged guy fooled the CIA and whoever else investigated him as a senator and before he ran for president... do you think they all missed it?

So what if Mr. Obama not release birth certificate!!!

He release certificate of live birth!!!

You infidels too stupid to tell difference!!!

Think they are same thing!!!

#1058592 --- 07/31/09 02:39 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Al Kida]
Taxpayer14456 Offline

Loc: Geneva
I would like to know what country Barry's passport was from when he was traveling around way back when.

I am sure that info is on file with the state department.

#1058612 --- 07/31/09 03:14 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Taxpayer14456]
Zorn Offline

Ok you guys owe me a new keyboard, I just spewed soda all over my laptop laughing at this stupidity.

Here you can see the people in the US with half a brain are also laughing at this stupidity.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-july-22-2009/the-born-identity

#1058614 --- 07/31/09 03:18 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Zorn]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Finger Lakes National Forest, ...

OK! Everybody pays!

Except illegals, the lazy, the crooked, the scammers ....

That leaves the honest taxpayer to cover everyone ... and ... just like the USSR,

the honest taxpayer will only take so much before walking away from the inevetable collapse.

We can fix that.

America is not THE problem.

Next time. Vote for the AMERICAN.

#1058615 --- 07/31/09 03:19 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Al Kida]
Zorn Offline

THEY DON'T GIVE ANYONE THEIR FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN HAWAII. ARE THEY ALL NON CITIZENS THEN?!?!?!

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

Let me guess, you guys also think there was no Holocaust, right?

Edited by Zorn (07/31/09 03:20 PM)

#1058616 --- 07/31/09 03:21 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Zorn]
Taxpayer14456 Offline

Here you can see the people in the US with half a brain are also laughing at this stupidity.

Unfortunately i'm not laughing at those with no brains who voted us into this predicament.

#1058621 --- 07/31/09 03:28 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Taxpayer14456]
Zorn Offline

quit changing the subject, the whole birthing thing is idiotic.

Anyone care to refute what factcheck.org said?

#1058625 --- 07/31/09 03:32 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Zorn]
Al Kida Offline

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns.

Yes!!!

Long form is drawn up by hospital...and immediately shredded!!!

Never to be seen again!!!

No way possible to release it!!!

This is why Mr. Obama not release his!!!

#1058634 --- 07/31/09 03:44 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Al Kida]
Zorn Offline

Wow, everyone in Hawaii is not a citizen now!!!

Brilliant detective work!!!

Why don't republican senators demand he steps down!!!

Maybe because they know the whole thing is a joke!!!

#1058652 --- 07/31/09 04:50 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Zorn]
Taxpayer14456 Offline

That's a loaded question. Any attempt on my part then I will be labeled a racist...(GASP!)

If I believe what a news channel says or someone else's belief on the matter then I will be labeled a communist republican conservative racist.

#1058665 --- 07/31/09 05:34 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Zorn]
HarleyBobT Offline

THEY DON'T GIVE ANYONE THEIR FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN HAWAII. ARE THEY ALL NON CITIZENS THEN?!?!?!

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

Let me guess, you guys also think there was no Holocaust, right?

This thread is not about the holocaust, it's all about the Greatest person ever The Messiah Hussein Obama.

Oh praise The Great Messiah Hussein, he will put gas in my gas tank and make my house and rent payment, he will put food on my table and lead me from the breadline...Oh praise The Great Messiah Hussein! ahahahahah

Zorn, The Great Messiah Hussein will have you locked in one of the great FEMA re-education camps for not being a faithful follower.

Factcheck and Snopes...ahahahahah Which lake do you want to buy.

Aahahahahha...your an idiot Zorn.

#1058674 --- 07/31/09 05:53 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Taxpayer14456]
HarleyBobT Offline

Originally Posted By: Taxpayer14456

That's a loaded question. Any attempt on my part then I will be labeled a racist...(GASP!)

If I believe what a news channel says or someone else's belief on the matter then I will be labeled a communist republican conservative racist.

They can label me anything they want.
The Messiah Hussein and his lovely wife the big butted Michell are the ones that are over the top about race.
A good example is what The Messiah Hussein said about the police profiling Professor Gates...wrong!

Edited by HarleyBobT (07/31/09 05:59 PM)

#1058711 --- 07/31/09 07:31 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: HarleyBobT]
Santa_Cruzer Offline

Loc: Westside
"Messiah" capitalized for the umpteenth time eh HBT?

Appears you're becoming QUITE the fan.

LONG LIVE AARON COMETBUS!
http://www.freakradio.org
http://www.canorml.org

#1058724 --- 07/31/09 08:19 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Santa_Cruzer]
HarleyBobT Offline

Originally Posted By: Santa_Cruzer

Oh yes a big fan of The Great Messiah Hussein, he will lead us all from the darkness and onto the light... praise The Great Messiah
Hussein.

One other thing if you don't like it, to bad.

Edited by HarleyBobT (07/31/09 08:23 PM)

#1058726 --- 07/31/09 08:26 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: HarleyBobT]
Santa_Cruzer Offline

Originally Posted By: HarleyBobT

Oh yes a big fan of The Great Messiah Hussein, he will lead us all from the darkness and onto the light... praise The Great Messiah Hussein.

Card-carrying deciple obviously, eh HBT? Wowzee.

#1058735 --- 07/31/09 08:46 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Santa_Cruzer]
HarleyBobT Offline

Originally Posted By: HarleyBobT

Oh yes a big fan of The Great Messiah Hussein, he will lead us all from the darkness and onto the light... praise The Great Messiah Hussein.

Card-carrying deciple obviously, eh HBT? Wowzee.

[/quote]Cards no!

I carry The Great Messiah Hussein's bible.

He will put gas in my gas guzzling suv and pay my bills, who could ask for anything more... praise The Great Messiah Hussein.

#1058738 --- 07/31/09 08:51 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: HarleyBobT]
Santa_Cruzer Offline

Eight years of blessings. Enjoy.

#1058742 --- 07/31/09 09:03 PM Re: The Messiah's Ten Commandments [Re: Santa_Cruzer]
HarleyBobT Offline

It hasn't even been a year yet! You just wait a peanut picking minuet Mr Carter ok cruz.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >