Posted by: s2hphoto.com

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/17/11 04:51 AM

It's not gonna be the same without Simon making the contestants cry \:\(
Posted by: Della

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/17/11 05:03 AM

I know I also still miss Paula.

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/17/11 05:42 AM

You miss her 5 minute drug induced senseless comments to the contestants?? "Blah blah blah blah blah not your best performance blah blah blah blah but I do like your outfit" \:\/ LOL

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/17/11 05:51 AM

Yup she made me feel normal
Posted by: twocats

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/17/11 07:32 AM

YAY!!!! I LOVE American Idol!!!

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/17/11 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Della
Yup she made me feel normal

I know what you're saying... I could always look at her and say.... well at least I am not THAT bad........ yet
LOL
Posted by: bluezone

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/18/11 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: s2hphoto.com
You miss her 5 minute drug induced senseless comments to the contestants?? "Blah blah blah blah blah not your best performance blah blah blah blah but I do like your outfit" \:\/ LOL

is she your twin sister....lol
Posted by: american girl

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/18/11 08:49 PM

People don't think it is going to last now, but I am going to give it a chance. I still love the general idea of taking and unknown and discovering their talent!

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: bluezone

Nope she's your twin....blah blah blah blah Sherrill ruling blah blah blah blah blah

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: bluezone

Nope she's your twin....blah blah blah blah Sherrill ruling blah blah blah blah blah

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 03:44 AM

ANY WHO....back to the ORIGINAL topic..... Seeing how the season starts tonight lets count how many time Randy says *dog* this season LOL

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 04:54 AM

He's the one I wish had left.
Posted by: *Sparkey*

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Della
He's the one I wish had left.

Yup..ditto
Posted by: bluezone

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 08:50 AM

induced senseless comments to the contestants?? "Blah blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah ...\:\/ LOL

....blah blah blah blah Sherrill ruling blah blah blah blah blah

par 4

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 04:06 PM

Idol is the only show I'll watch 'Live.' I DVR everything else because I can't stand commercials. I just can't wait to watch Idol though.
(Pathetic, huh?)
Posted by: nizhoni

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/19/11 08:07 PM

So, its 9:07 pm Wednesday night. I was so very excited to see the premier of American Idol. Now that its on, I'm disappointed. I guess I miss Simon and Paula, its not the same, I'll give it a couple more tries. IDK, maybe its just getting old. It is the only reality show I do watch though.

Originally Posted By: twocats
Idol is the only show I'll watch 'Live.' I DVR everything else because I can't stand commercials. I just can't wait to watch Idol though.
(Pathetic, huh?)
Posted by: Highlander

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/20/11 06:34 PM

I wasn't disappointed at all !!

I was pleasantly pleased to see Nigel is back concentrating on what was valuable to the show when it began !! That would be the talent that is out there, not the less than talented. Last night's show dribbled in just enough comedy acts to make it humorous but not talent deprived!

I loved the ENERGY Steven Tyler brought to the show.
I appreciated watching J Lo's soft heart in the beginning harden as the night went on!

I think I'm going to like this season very much !!
Posted by: Daisy Duke

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/20/11 06:40 PM

The fact the show changed to Wed./Thurs. slot indicates they've already conceded to Dancing w/the Stars, when that show starts up on Mon./Tues. As much as I loathed Simon, I missed him. From what I've read, the ratings are down. Just wasn't the same for me..."dog".
Posted by: gatorgrad

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/28/11 07:33 AM

If you haven't seen Chris Medina's audition yet, check it out on Youtube. The guy is a very good singer and even a better human being. If more people could be like him this world would be a greater place. Good Luck Chris!!!
Posted by: Code Red

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/28/11 09:59 PM

It looks like the show finally has got its priorities straightened out. Less of the weird freak show nut jobs, and more people who can sing. Yes everybody loves to watch an occasional train wreck. But last years first couple of weeks, that was all it was. I stopped watching after week 3 last year.

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 01/29/11 06:44 AM

I don't watch till the finalists b/c I get embarrassed for some of them!
Posted by: myopinion2share

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 02/18/11 07:02 AM

I zoned out when they were culling the "herd" last night, did the young boy with the really low voice who messed up his lyrics make it thru last night?

I like that Steven Tyler (or JLo) didn't try to be Simon or Paula but have brought their own style.

And I am SO glad that they finally stopped putting all the freaks and geeks on for us to laugh about. I understand there needs to be a few, but before it was too much of the show.
Posted by: Highlander

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 02/18/11 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: myopinion2share
I zoned out when they were culling the "herd" last night, did the young boy with the really low voice who messed up his lyrics make it thru last night?

Yes he did.
Posted by: Harleybobb

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 02/18/11 05:29 PM

What?

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 02/19/11 04:13 PM

Thanks highlander! I was hoping he made it thru anyhow, but I hope he learned from his mistake, I don't think they will allow him another 'grace'.

I really liked the group night as well. The young kids did an awesome job.

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 03/11/11 12:30 PM

So glad that my favs are in, wish Naima would go next week though. She is annoying, I can't put my finger on it exactly.

LOVE James Durbin! Rock on!

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 04/07/11 07:56 PM

Iggy Pop, put your shirt on. Ewww.

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 04/07/11 08:24 PM

Shame on you voters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LR0qvrzhWE
Posted by: Joe the Troller

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 04/08/11 09:11 PM

although pretty and a somewhat nice voice, I hated her arrogance. Glad to see someone who feels entitled lose....
Posted by: sassyone

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 04/10/11 09:32 AM

I also felt she had a very pretty voice but nothing over the top. Someone has to go.

Re: American Idol..Season 10 - 04/10/11 12:06 PM

I agree.