FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Computing & Tech
Jump to new posts Fake Microsoft scam calls by DR. D @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

In recent weeks several customers of mine have received several calls from either a live person or a robo-caller claiming to be Microsoft, just a heads up (as I have told several people on the phone already) the ALL are fake. Directly from Microso
Schuyler County
Jump to new posts New hotel variance voted down by newsman38 @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Watkins Glen votes against variance Plans to build a three-story, 41-room Best Western hotel in Watkins Glen were dealt a major setback Sept. 14 when the Schuyler County Planning Commission voted 10-2 against a set of requested zoning variances cruc
Tompkins County
Jump to new posts Armed robbery near Ithaca College by newsman38 @ 09/18/17 08:37 AM

Police investigating reported armed robbery on South Hill ITHACA — The Tompkins County Sheriff’s Department is investigating reports of an armed robbery that happened early Friday morning. Sheriff’s deputies say they got reports that the incident h
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Another DEC CLEANUP by scwoodchuck @ 09/15/17 11:50 AM

Cleanup of Contamination Completed and Certified at Municipal Brownfield Site on Corner of Gates Ave. & Lehigh St., City of Geneva This link opens a fact sheet that announces that cleanup requirements have been achieved and certified regarding c
Wayne County
Jump to new posts Palmyra Canaltown Days by newsman38 @ 09/15/17 10:00 AM

Palmyra Canaltown Days celebrating 50th Anniversary Visit Palmyra’s Canaltown Days and see why Palmyra is known as the “Queen of the Canal Towns” and has three times been recognized for excellence by the National Park Service and the Erie Canalway N
Ontario County
Jump to new posts City Manager dinner by justacitizen @ 09/15/17 09:48 AM

I see the Smith Opera House is having a $100 a plate dinner to honor the city manager. What for? Doing his job? Or is this just a fundraising effort for the Smith and they are using their partner, the city manager to get more donations? And who i
Headline News
Jump to new posts Feds no charges by bluezone @ 09/14/17 04:12 PM

The Baltimore Sun · 2 hours ago U.S. Department of Justice decision not to file criminal civil rights charges … Baltimore Officers Will Face No Federal Charges in Death of Freddie Gray New York Times · 22 hours ago WASHINGTON — Six Baltimore police
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Selena by bluezone @ 09/14/17 03:20 PM

Selena Gomez underwent kidney transplant due to lupus People on MSN.com • 8 hours ago Gomez revealed that she spent the summer recovering from a kidney transplant, and that her longtime friend Francia Raisa was the donor. Selena Gomez reveals she’s h
Automotive Forum
Jump to new posts Tesla truck by bluezone @ 09/14/17 02:59 PM

1. News about Tesla Truck Tesla to unveil electric freight truck next month Roadshow on MSN.com • 16 hours ago CEO Elon Musk announced Thursday that he plans to introduce the highly-anticipated electric truck on Oct. 26 in Hawthorne, Calif. Tesla is