FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wayne County
Jump to new posts Palmyra’s Small Business Saturday by newsman38 @ 11/22/17 02:32 PM

Palmyra’s Small Business Saturday Candlelight Night Celebration “There are many reasons to shop local. Our community is exceptional and the small businesses help make it exceptional. When you shop local, more of the money you spend stays local. Sho
Schuyler County
Jump to new posts Schuyler Firefighters start safety campaign by newsman38 @ 11/22/17 01:38 PM

Firefighters start safety campaign SCHUYLER COUNTY--Schuyler County Firefighters Association will again team up with all of the fire departments in Schuyler County, along with Schuyler County Volunteer Ambulance Corps and Schuyler County Emergency M
Health & Wellness
Dr. Anthony Samsel (New Paper coming in 2018) Glyphosate - Horses (the videos are about 10 minutes each) Samsel: “What I found was that their feed was contaminated.” “There are no tissues that are excluded.” Seneff: “Exciting news from Ant
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint by gassy one @ 11/21/17 10:37 PM

You definitely are the Blowhard DUMBO!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: God Bless Our Veterans by gassy one @ 11/21/17 10:35 PM

You have no clue Kyle!
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Dumping snow in neighbors yard- Not illegal by Aces_Up @ 11/21/17 05:14 PM

Well, yes, never cover up a fire hydrant or even a manhole cover.
Ontario County
Jump to new posts What is with all these damn pedophiles by FLvino @ 11/20/17 04:16 PM

Every day the front page is full of these low life no good scum bags preying on children. They need to start castrating these ****** again. There is no reason for this. If someone doesn't agree with that then chances are they are a damn pedophile
Cayuga County
Jump to new posts Deer hunter dies after fall from tree stand by newsman38 @ 11/20/17 01:32 PM

Deer hunter dies after falling from tree stand in Cayuga County CAYUGA COUNTY, N.Y. -- A deer hunter died Saturday afternoon in Cayuga County after falling about 18 feet from a tree stand. The incident happened Saturday afternoon in a wooded area o
Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Coming Out Against Vaccinations by MissingArty @ 11/20/17 11:04 AM

Vaccines Revealed showing again, 11/28 through 12/7. Make sure to check your junk/spam folder for the link. Big Pharma is doing everything it can to try to stop you from seeing this and keep in mind that you will have a full 24 hours to view each
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: Casella wins by gassy one @ 11/19/17 06:59 PM

WHERE'S GENE? LOL!
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Seneca Falls Elections by scwoodchuck @ 11/19/17 05:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Wolf KingHitting the bottle a little early, I see. The geezer who spends literally every waking moment on these forums tells me to get a job and a life. That's rich. I have a job and a life, and I will not get lost. In fact, I'm
Tompkins County
Ithaca police: Man tries to rob woman at knifepoint; police seek more information ITHACA, N.Y. — On November 17th, 2017 Ithaca Police Officers responded to an attempted armed robbery/ menacing that took place in the area of Terrace Placa and Linn St
Tompkins County
Jump to new posts Re: Robbery Capital of the Finger Lakes? by newsman38 @ 11/18/17 04:36 PM

Man tries to rob woman at knifepoint; police seek more information: The female victim reported that a heavy set black male, 6'00" tall, in his 20's or 30's, wearing all dark clothing with a hood up had turned around after passing her on foot and
Tompkins County
Jump to new posts Re: Black-on-Black Racism at Cornell? by Timbo @ 11/18/17 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneYou and your liberal losers like to play the race card DUMBO! There you go again with your white-on-white stupidity. Titling a thread "Black-on-Black" ANYTHING is playing the race-card. But thank you for onc
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Fox New correspondent speaks the truth by gassy one @ 11/17/17 10:43 PM

Not me! Just bringing it down to your level!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2