FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by Formermac @ 57 minutes 35 seconds ago

I will go out on a limb and suggest that Alabama's Senate race will see another Republican win tonight, this race isn't about retaining a seat but more a moratorium on politics,race, religion and ethics. We have before us a Liberal candidate running
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: And so it Begins... by Formermac @ Today at 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Rich_TallcotAhh, the Huff and Puffington Post LOL Conflicts have been raging there for over 3,000 years. Trump supporting our ally is a refreshing change from the Obama apology tour. 3000 years of conflict but an idiot a
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fake News by Formermac @ Today at 08:49 AM

The Russian investigation is just starting to gear up contrary to your wishful thinking. The fact that 4 men have been arrested and two pleading guilty exacerbates the problem for middle surrogates up to Trump himself....but you already know this and
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: GPD Chief Tickler tricks the system! by loyal @ Today at 08:43 AM

Heany, MEENEY, Miney, Mo. No council seat, No BID job? Try running for city manager?
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bullying by Rich_Tallcot @ Today at 07:23 AM

Kyle I agree that compromise has been considered bad. Be it state or federal, the legislatures work more for the majority and minority leaders than their own constituents. Opposing views give a small balance and aren’t always 100% fake but the medi
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Inglourious Ambassaders by Formermac @ Today at 06:18 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/kayla-moore-roy-rally-alabama-senate/index.html
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: alternative to landfilling by scwoodchuck @ Today at 06:01 AM

Well I just happen to have the DEC,EPA, FLORIDA UNIVERSITY,MIT,RIT,SU,MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY,NEW YORK STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT,and many more on my side. So it's not my truth.
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by Formermac @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Somewhat similar to the Republicans stating on the night of Obama's first Presidential win "We endeavor to make him a one term president" Funny how things work out seeing that Trump may not finish his first term and the Democrats need not i
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Cayugas create private police by Top Dog @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Well isn't this nice. They have a little Indian Nation Mafia. It's even public so now they think they are going legit. When you guys are drunk, fighting and puking all over each other...our real police will still step in and mop up your mess.
The Great Debate Forum
Good job Fox news! https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/1...217287?lo=ap_a1 Democrat Doug Jones has a 50 percent to 40 percent lead over Republican Roy Moore in a new Fox News poll released Monday morning — his biggest lead in any public survey o
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: President Trump Live by ThomasDecker @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Lebanese security forces fired tear gas and water canons at protesters near the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon on Sunday during a demonstration against President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Nothing new,, Warrin
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Weed killer recommendations by KatLively @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

I really would like some recommendation on a really good weed killer. I even have been counseled to use ""Monsanto agreeableness Glyphosate"" but haven't any information about this product and looks not wideout there. The weeds
Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Wolf KingOriginally Posted By: scwoodchuckOK, just give me all your money if you hate it so much. Get a job. Are you hiring at the winery? Got something a 97 year old in a wheelchair can do ? I mean all you seem to be able
Headline News
Jump to new posts Nazi-Puncher’s Dilemma by Timbo @ 12/10/17 02:56 PM

Inside the antifa movement’s struggle to continue its long, colorful legacy of cracking white supremacist heads without alienating, well, just about everyone. Far-right extremists are far more dangerous. A report from the Combating Terrorism Center
Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Coming Out Against Vaccinations by MissingArty @ 12/10/17 02:29 PM

Vaccines Revealed Replay Weekend You’ll have access to every one of the 9 episodes so you can catch the episodes that you’ve missed and been wanting to watch. Why is the topic of vaccines so difficult? It’s been made difficult by the inconsistent,
Health & Wellness
Vaccines Revealed Replay Weekend (Genetically modified ingredients are in vaccines.) You’ll have access to every one of the 9 episodes so you can catch the episodes that you’ve missed and been wanting to watch. Why is the topic of vaccines so dif
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: John Lewis is a petty, bitter little man by Wolf King @ 12/10/17 01:27 PM

Racist troll.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Take a Knee by Timbo @ 12/10/17 12:43 PM

Methane accident, ATF investigation, Homeland Security tipoff? The possibilities are endless.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by kyle585 @ 12/10/17 02:14 AM

A New York Times profile based on interviews with 60 advisers, associates, friends and members of Congress provides an in-depth look at his daily routine. The profile reports that the president drinks 12 Diet Cokes and watches up to 8 hours of telev
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! by kyle585 @ 12/09/17 06:18 PM

https://www.axios.com/tax-cuts-could-be-too-good-for-the-economy-2516121234.html The New York Times today reports the U.S. "economy's vital signs are stronger than they have been in years." Particularly in light of yesterday's news the eco
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Formermac @ 12/08/17 10:13 AM

Not for me seeing that I neither voted for Trump or Hillary, Bernie was my man. As of today, we get to see in total revelation, why trump lost by 3 million votes and had to steal the electoral which he is more than willing to let Mueller investigate.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Why is SFPD paying overtime in Fayette? by The Mechanic @ 12/08/17 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: outwithsfpd Chief Peenstra, you pay overtime for your officers in Fayette? What is going on? So what did the chief say when you asked him?
The Great Debate Forum
MY GOD!!!!!!! I'm going to a Dr's appointment and you need somebody to talk to...seriously no wink on that one. Good day.
Yates County
Jump to new posts What are the Mennonites building on Rt. 364? by dj205 @ 12/06/17 07:10 PM

East of EB Martin's roofing and siding. They're bull dozing the land. Just curious?
Yates County
Jump to new posts Bake sales by dj205 @ 12/06/17 07:03 PM

Are there any bake sales scheduled any where in Penn Yan in the next week? Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >