FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dem Reaction to Sandy Hook by kyle585 @ 21 minutes 10 seconds ago

ohn Lundin 🌊 and 3 others liked Rep. Eric Swalwell ‏ Verified account @RepSwalwell 32m32 minutes ago More I just chatted w/ a Republican in #Oklahoma. He told me he’s a gun owner that believes in background checks & said
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by kyle585 @ 57 minutes 46 seconds ago

Maurice Ross Retweeted Hilory ‏ @hilory 37m37 minutes ago More Replying to @MauriceMichael @funder This is exactly how Trump has always done business: blackmail, bribes, NDAs, lawsuits, lies and chaos. He's simply using the same tactics
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by kyle585 @ Today at 04:16 PM

Jackson Steele ‏ @askboomer1949 8m8 minutes ago More Emoluments-A-Largesse in Florida now has a coin. How Trumpian arrogance... RT Trump admin created challenge coin featuring Mar-a-Lago
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by kyle585 @ Today at 03:16 PM

49 replies 230 retweets 789 likes Reply 49 Retweet 230 Liked 789 Direct message John Oberlin ‏ @OMGno2trump 4m4 minutes ago More This is the act of desperation by Trump trying to get his #MAGA base to abandon the rule of law. It'
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Donald Trump by kyle585 @ Today at 03:00 PM

The New York Times ‏ Verified account @nytimes 13m13 minutes ago More Parents of more than 2,300 children who were separated after their arrival in the United States now face lengthy bureaucratic delays in recovering them
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by kyle585 @ Today at 02:56 PM

American Dissent🇺🇸 and Disgusted Observer liked Julia Davis ‏ @JuliaDavisNews Jun 22 More #Russia's state TV: Politicians & experts reiterate their belief that Trump & Putin will enter into a "secr
Schuyler County
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation Rentals by The Mechanic @ Today at 01:58 PM

I agree with you. I started renting out my cabin in the Adirondacks to hunters and fisherman and have found it pretty lucrative in the winter for those who like to snowmobile.
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: F A Church by The Mechanic @ Today at 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: bluezone Use the same front entrance just create two doors inside that front door Or one space would use the current front door and the other space could use the back door I don't think there is a whole heck of a lot of busi
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Geneva Police Chief to retire by The Mechanic @ Today at 01:47 PM

That should give him more time to sit on a bar stool at the Knights of Columbus.
Computing & Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Pure Talk by Crabby @ Today at 01:07 PM

If you don't use a lot of data, check out www.freedompop.com
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: ACLU Report:Widespread Abuse of Child Immigrants by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: The MechanicThe democrats are nasty vile people with no regard for human dignity and the sanctity of life. Disgusting! Shaking my head in amazement about what you believe.
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: 29 Linden - SAVE IT by The Mechanic @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

I hate to see old buildings like that torn down. Unfortunately it may be to far gone. I love what they have done with Linden Street. I love the whole concept.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Multiple Salt Mine Leaks by Timbo @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

A new study published in the journal Science finds that methane emissions from U.S. oil and gas operations are 60 percent higher than previous estimates from the federal government. https://www.npr.org/2018/06/23/622727843...ean-natural-gas
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by Betty. @ 06/22/18 07:06 PM

What an idiot.
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: $56 MILLION school budget by bluezone @ 06/22/18 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: newsman38 Geneva School Reserves Overfunded: NYS Audit Geneva City School District - Reserves (2018M-51) Audit Objective • Determine whether the Board reasonably and transparently financed reserves. Key Findings • The Boa
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Geneva School Reserves Overfunded: NYS Audit by newsman38 @ 06/22/18 12:53 PM

Geneva City School District - Reserves (2018M-51) Audit Objective Determine whether the Board reasonably and transparently financed reserves. Key Findings The Board has not adopted a reserve policy. The Board did not include provisions to fund r
Health & Wellness
Jump to new posts cataract surgery by groucho @ 06/21/18 11:40 AM

Has anyone recently used the premium Crystalens and how has it worked for you? My wife is getting ready for cataract surgery & worries that they may not work well for her. I can hint that her Dr is out of Rochester with an office in Clifton Spr
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's See Who Supports This Bill... by kyle585 @ 06/21/18 10:42 AM

WASHINGTON — Once again this week, President Donald Trump appeared to throw a wrench into the immigration debate on Capitol Hill — this time, by suggesting hours before the House was to vote Thursday on a pair of GOP immigration measures that passin
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Trump-Obstruction of Justice by kyle585 @ 06/21/18 07:38 AM

Albert D liked MommaT ‏ @tweetmommybop 26m26 minutes ago More We have yet to see the girls. Our government is still denying access for the press to view these jails We need access today
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Formermac @ 06/20/18 05:59 PM

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/1933-1939-early-stages-of-persecution/
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: President Trump Live by kyle585 @ 06/20/18 04:56 PM

runningmyrace Retweeted Bob Bland ‏ Verified account @bobblanddesign 2h2 hours ago More Bob Bland Retweeted Women's March Don't get it twisted- @realDonaldTrump and @jeffsessions are gaslighting Americans into complicity + the harm to
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Puerto Rico Mayor Under FBI Investigation by Formermac @ 06/20/18 11:00 AM

I have a new bit of data for you son, I'll put you to work by having you research the amount of Puerto Ricans migrating to the states because of the devastation in their country and guess how many will continue to stay? LMAO, isn't it poetic justice
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Trinity Church Reuse by Tacitus @ 06/20/18 04:38 AM

Right. Ask the large and growing parish with a superb music program to abandon their mission in downtown Geneva and move into the crumbling building with a dwindling, aging congregation so they can help all those impoverished souls on S. Main Street
The Kitchen Counter
Jump to new posts Re: RealEats on QVC by SilverFox @ 06/19/18 06:30 PM

I watched the presentation. My mother taught me "if you can't say something nice …". So let's just leave it at I was not favorably impressed.