FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Seneca County
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuckBLAH, BLAH, BLAH Solid argument.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by Formermac @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

On top of that, this is a 5 time draft dodger.
Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Coming Out Against Vaccinations by MissingArty @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Don't miss Chris Shaw on Highwire. He and his team are beginning more tests with aluminum using the current childhood vaccine schedule. “Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capac
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Left Wing Cartoons - How low will the left go by Formermac @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

People that you'll never see at a Trump rally Scholars Educators College recruiters Military recruiters People in the upper percentile of intellectual thinkers.
Health & Wellness
Jump to new posts Re: State of the Science of the Health Risks of GMO Food by MissingArty @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

“The most important thing to realize is that you cannot wash glyphosate off food since it is incorporated into each cell of the plant.” Dr. Jill Carnahan, M.D. “Children do not have the enzymes in their livers to detox and break down toxins, espe
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Timing for the FL Times by Timbo @ 10/18/18 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Hot BurritoSo now Timbo thinks we CAN'T believe the newspapers? Does that include his pals at the Geneva Times? Wrong. Newspapers don't make the news, they simply report it. It's those like you, who fail to comprehend or misre
Pets & Animals
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Cat Seneca Falls - Center Street area by Saphira @ 10/18/18 02:11 PM

Jester is still not home. If anyone knows anything, even if it's bad news, I just really want to know where he is.
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: Rollover accident by all seeing eye @ 10/17/18 09:40 PM

https://www.fingerlakesdailynews.com/2018/10/15/188270/ Penn Yan Man Charged With DWI In Friday Main St. Rollover Finger Lakes Daily News Lucas Day October 15, 2018 02:12 pm 12 A 73 year old Penn Yan man was arrested for driving while intoxicated
Seneca County
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuckBut if you read ALL of the threads on this subject you will find that I wasn't the first to get negative ! No, I am NOT related to anyone in county government nor am I associated with anyone. I can guarantee that I am
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Lifecare by Aces_Up @ 10/16/18 07:08 AM

I have been going there for many years. I still get samples and I still find everyone friendly.
Computing & Tech
Jump to new posts Pixel 3XL v iPhoneXS Max Camera Test by Timbo @ 10/15/18 11:14 PM

Google Pixel 3 XL vs Apple iPhone XS Max Detailed Camera Comparison SuperSaf Style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qNHYtNsik
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: More winning... by Formermac @ 10/15/18 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Ben444https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/14/politics/...tion/index.html Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, said Sunday that this year's elections "might be the most important in our lifetime."
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Trash pickup by Ranger @ 10/14/18 06:39 AM

Thanks you, Analine, I sorta figured it was most likely something like that. Let's hope your right and they will be back to normal this week. Just don't like leaving the trash sitting there that long with the potential of animals getting into it.