FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: A Day Without A Woman by Timbo @ Today at 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: The MechanicOriginally Posted By: Timbo Probably a 'flat earther', too. What's a flat earther? 'Google' is your Friend.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: A Day Without A Woman by The Mechanic @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Timbo Probably a 'flat earther', too. [/size] What's a flat earther?
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Furnace problems..any ideas? by Formermac @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

yes I'm laughing son, ever run a furnace without electricity? Once again, we won't get into a nonsensical debate for the reason that the furnace is fix and I've forgotten more then you'll every comprehend. Post your electrical license and DBA....what
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS by bluezone @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: luckyduckData from Wikapedia based on the U.S. Census ranks New York 37th in public high school graduation rates. Data from nea.org ranks New York #1 in public school teachers salaries! Hence the title of the thread
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Furnace problems..any ideas? by bluezone @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: FormermacOriginally Posted By: 123 The mother board had three fried diodes. MY MY, you just made an idiot of yourself by posting the problem found. Quote:Originally Posted By: 123 The mother board had three fried diodes.Origin
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Exactly where to build the wall is something I had not thought about. Does the Trump administration really think Mexico would let us build it on their land? What are they drinking? http://www.salon.com/2017/03/29/interior...the-rio-grande/ There i
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Furnace problems..any ideas? by bluezone @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: FormermacNo contest, I'm a electrician who have installed and wired hundreds of furnace, wiring a furnace is far different than installing the entire unit wiring 101 black wire to black wire (hot) white wire to white wire (
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Defend Local Law #3 TONIGHT! by Crazy @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Dear Ghosts, It might sound like a good ideal to you to close Seneca Meadows.But will anyone be able to afford their Taxes. Not everyone is Rich in this town , and or a Doctor or a Lawyer.There are a lot of people living here on a Fixed Income.If Se
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Furnace problems..any ideas? by Formermac @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: 123 The mother board had three fried diodes. not a good sign is the new mother board a direct match to the old one? how long are the intake and exhaust pvc piping? how many elbows are on each one?
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Furnace problems..any ideas? by Formermac @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

No contest, I'm a electrician who have installed and wired hundreds of furnace, I bet the ranch that you don't even know how to diagnose a motherboard or secondary fan. BTW, 80% or 95%, neither requires a chimney and both produces condensation.
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by Formermac @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

The size of the boat needed to hold GOP sponsored healthcare receiptants
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Walk the walk... by Timbo @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Both are true. I can't say enough good things about Ecuador OR it's wonderful people.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS by Timbo @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: luckyduckOriginally Posted By: TimboOriginally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TimboI'm stating categorically that educators are both deserving and entitled to such benefits.Legally AND morally. sayz who? The state of
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by Formermac @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Note the swimmers in the water who were thrown there by the tiny boat steaming away 8 years ago.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by Formermac @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

You can be rest assured that Trump's problems are monumental to say the least, poor supporters are sweaty, nervous and anticipating a major upheaval to the Trump regime but you can continue the distractions, the Feds are closing in, while innocent pe
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by cwjga @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by cwjga @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

REPORT: JOHN PODESTA RECEIVED $35 MILLION FROM RUSSIA, HAS STOCK IN RUSSIAN COMPANY In 2011, John Podesta joins the board of this very small energy company called Joule Energy based out of Massachusetts. About two months after he joins the board of
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Defend Local Law #3 TONIGHT! by Ghosts @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Seneca Falls Little League returns Seneca Meadows sponsor money Published: 03/29/2017 @ 09:57 am | Updated: 03/29/2017 @ 12:10 pm The Seneca Falls Little League board took an impactful vote at their last meeting via email. The board voted 7-2 to
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Defend Local Law #3 TONIGHT! by Ghosts @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Tired of the stench? How much worst will it be in 8 years? Can you live with that? How about indefinitely? Defend Local Law 3 that would close mega dump, Seneca Meadows, by 2025! TONIGHT at 5:00 PM at the Seneca Falls Community Center!
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by Teonan @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

GOP dammit. Start taking names. Ready the mops for Nov. 6, 2018.
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by Formermac @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

There's a false narrative to your ignorance, if God gave my forefather (Slave) all this freedom, why did The Government (Constitutional Amendment) have to step in and force people like you to give up the right to own slave? Based on some of your rhet
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS by luckyduck @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: TimboOriginally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TimboI'm stating categorically that educators are both deserving and entitled to such benefits.Legally AND morally. sayz who? The state of New York and the majority of it
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by Timbo @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: FormermacAfter you're done speaking erratically, I'll be quiet and let your own words reiterate the mental assessment of youself. YOU MAY BEGIN. BZ's completely given up trying. Just the remaining flotsam and jetsam belching f
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS by Timbo @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TimboI'm stating categorically that educators are both deserving and entitled to such benefits.Legally AND morally. sayz who? The state of New York and the majority of it's voters.
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by cwjga @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >