FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:25 AM

Exactly 52 years ago today, a kind and compassionate White Senator was gun down because he believed in equal rights for all. Some thing haven't changed.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:16 AM

Once again TD, you have shown your racism by the continual criticism of protesters. Now for the sake of argument, there were initially looting and and fire created by Whites and Black but as we all know that ignorance exist in any forms from all
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:05 AM

Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:03 AM

Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:02 AM

[img]https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5dc.c...g?ve=1&tl=1[/img]
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:00 AM

Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 12:56 AM

Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: FormermacROTFLMAO Who is silent as we speak son????? from coast to coast and across the ocean people are showing their sentiments in every way but silence. TD did you see the spot where racist Trump stood earlier this week h
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by ThomasDecker @ Today at 12:51 AM

Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 12:46 AM

ROTFLMAO Who is silent as we speak son????? from coast to coast and across the ocean people are showing their sentiments in every way but silence.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Today at 12:36 AM

Trump claims that he has the majority of White voters on his side......Do we believe him or our lying eyes? From New York to LA to the UK, it would appear that his delusional rhetoric is getting worse. Between the Clorox and yellow dye, I think t
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by ThomasDecker @ Today at 12:35 AM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Today at 12:28 AM

[img]https://i.insider.com/5e542378fee23d464b32ca83?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp[/img]
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Ben444https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/06/george-floyd-blm-protest-washington-304635 Thousands descend on Washington for largest George Floyd protest yet Officials expected the city to swell with some 100,000 to 200,000 p
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Today at 12:18 AM

The games one must endulge themselve in to entertain a crazed White 75 year old man.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Today at 12:12 AM

DEFLECTION SYNONYM You've exhausted everyone of these..In all honesty with the exception of you possibly feeling better about your pettiness and adolescence Tell us the miracle of healing, new home, friends and family and I would truly take your fo
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Ben444 @ Today at 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Ben444They almost always begin to right wrongs: illegitimate wars; decades of discrimination on the grounds of gender or racial or sexual identity; killings of innocents by police or gun-toting lunatics; oppression by government
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by ThomasDecker @ Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Formermac Come now TD, no pun intended, if I gave this to you today, it wouldn't do you a bit of good except you possibly selling it for your medical benefits. See how a smart Black man came to your rescue by going along wit
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by ThomasDecker @ Today at 12:04 AM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Come now TD, no pun intended, if I gave this to you today, it wouldn't do you a bit of good except you possibly selling it for your medical benefits. See how a smart Black man came to your rescue by going along with your nonsense thus letting yo
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

ROTFLMAO I have nothing to prove and everything to gain whereas, you've already lost everything.......Nice try son, remember, I can only pray for you, the rest is up to God.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by ThomasDecker @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: FormermacOriginally Posted By: ThomasDeckerOriginally Posted By: FormermacROTFLMAO For someone who lies as often as Trump, lets have some viifiable citation, somehow your words lacks credibility and fact. I asked you a very sim
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Ben444 @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/06/george-floyd-blm-protest-washington-304635 Thousands descend on Washington for largest George Floyd protest yet Officials expected the city to swell with some 100,000 to 200,000 protesters.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Ben444 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/06/protests-after-floyds-death-reach-rural-america-303892 Protests after Floyd’s death reach rural America Growing minority communities are finding their voice in speaking up for social issues.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >