FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:32 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:28 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:28 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:27 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:26 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by gassy one @ Today at 08:12 PM

I think TRUMP got the last laugh on you sore loser liberals!To bad we had to waste hundreds of millions of dollars on a witch hunt!
Seneca County
Jump to new posts KYLE by gassy one @ Today at 08:09 PM

What happened to my buddy Kyle?
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Public Meeting: Romulus Incinerator by gassy one @ Today at 08:05 PM

Chuck you got your work cut out for you dealing with these people
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Ontario Landfill....what a disaster by gassy one @ Today at 08:01 PM

They can always look at the blue green algae caused by the runoff from the vineyards surrounding the lakes!
Online Community Chat
Jump to new posts Re: "One day the cat fell." by The Mask @ Today at 06:49 PM

The Mueller report is in. Let the fun begin!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: QAnon by ThomasDecker @ Today at 05:46 PM

Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccines by NoBull @ Today at 04:50 PM

Before I make a reply to this topic titled "More Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccines", I need anyone that reads the following post on the matter I am making to understand that I have not read anything posted in this thread by anyone else, a
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: QAnon by ThomasDecker @ Today at 04:46 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: QAnon by ThomasDecker @ Today at 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Timbo And down the rabbit hole he goes! Why Master Timothy! I'm truly surprised that you would imply this thread has anything to do with any type of Conspiracy theory. By the way Master Timothy, I see your Point has
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Hillside Closure by the end of the year by scwoodchuck @ Today at 04:11 PM

and one of the reasons, "can't find employees". What kind of economic development can we expect when there is no workforce ?
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Public Meeting: Romulus Incinerator by scwoodchuck @ Today at 04:06 PM

you ain't part of "THE TEAM " you are just a bystander. You don't even count and neither does your opinion.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Ben444 @ Today at 03:50 PM

Tony Schwartz(wrote Art of the Deal for Trump) Verified account @tonyschwartz 6 minutes ago The moment that Mueller hands in his report Trump will begin an all out around the clock assault on its truth. This is why he favors its release. Trump will
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Ben444 @ Today at 03:46 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/politics/donald-trump-new-zealand-white-supremacy-muslims/index.html Trump again punts on white supremacy after New Zealand attacks
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Ben444 @ Today at 03:32 PM

Thom Hartmann Verified account @Thom_Hartmann 2 hours ago More Thom Hartmann Retweeted Kaitlan Collins 1. "Treason" is defined as "giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war." 2. We are still in a state of war with
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Ben444 @ Today at 03:28 PM

Nick Jack Pappas Verified account @Pappiness 3 hours ago Rudy Giuliani thinks taking a class on terrorism in college makes Rep. Ilhan Omar a terrorist, because, as we all know, the most dangerous Muslim terrorists get their training at North Dakota
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 03:27 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Ben444 @ Today at 03:26 PM

Kyle Griffin Verified account @kylegriffin1 3 hours ago Trump has arrived at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, according to the pool report. This is Trump's 230th day at a Trump property as president. AbigailJ@AbigailResists @Abigail86010707 2 ho
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Ben444 @ Today at 03:17 PM

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...-the-nz-shooter How Could President Trump Have Inspired the NZ Shooter? Research shows leaders' words matter.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Ben444 @ Today at 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: cwjgaOut of 70 pages he mentioned him once, and not kindly. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019...ealand-shooting The manifesto is full of white supremacist ranting and praises Trump as ďa symbol of renewed white identi
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Ben444 @ Today at 03:11 PM

9.000 lies and you still support him? What the hell? https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-check-trump-falsely-says-mueller-appointment-120735822.html AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely says Mueller appointment biased Associated Press HOPE YEN and ERIC TU
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >