FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! by Timbo @ 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TimboOriginally Posted By: Hello_Governer were you trained by Trailblazers, you know the far left political action committee ? That is one of their tactics, lie and call everyone else a liar. And yet, each and every time that
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by Timbo @ 8 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cwjgaOf course she won't slum it with single payer either. If it were the law of the land, she just might. Regardless, you apparently don't have a clue how a single-payer system would work, do you?
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Weinstein,Clinton,Obama by Timbo @ 13 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gassy oneCan't defend Hilary can you? LOL! So you try and deflect! Sure I can. Unlike Trump, she's not a sexual predator or treasonous election fraud conspirator.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boy President is at it again by kyle585 @ 17 minutes 43 seconds ago

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/politics/gma-myeshia-johnson-trump/index.html Wilson claimed that the President said Johnson "knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt." The family member who raised Johnson has called Wilson's ac
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Weinstein,Clinton,Obama by Timbo @ 18 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneTrump can pay for what he wants! I have no idea how this comment fits into this thread? Gassy knows that it distracts from inconvenient truths.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Weinstein,Clinton,Obama by Timbo @ 21 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gassy oneCorporate not personal! Sometimes it is the smart thing to do for corporate bankruptcy! Are you serious??? That's Ridiculous! Corporate Bankruptcy is the pinnacle of financial mismanagement. By definition, degrees of s
Headline News
Jump to new posts Boy President is at it again by Formermac @ 38 minutes 23 seconds ago

The man we call President is so child like that it's a total embarrassment from a country's standpoint but globally as well. Do we as humans make mistakes? certainly but this wannabe hero has taken ignorance and arrogance to a whole new level beyond
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by kyle585 @ Today at 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: cwjgabut the uncertainty in the overall insurance market has resulted in huge jumps for other customersOne big factor is actions that Trump has taken greatly increasing the uncertainty at the same time as he complains about the
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by Formermac @ Today at 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: FormermacLogic is not your current bedside buddy for one monumental fact, a high priced coverage is a whole lot better than "free" non coverage but isn't that goal in the first place, get b
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by kyle585 @ Today at 07:03 AM

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/it-looks-trump-was-single-payer-he-was-against-it It looks like Trump was for single-payer before he was against it 09/15/17 11:20 AM—Updated 09/15/17 12:14 PM As recently as May – four months ago – the pres
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by kyle585 @ Today at 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: FormermacLogic is not your current bedside buddy for one monumental fact, a high priced coverage is a whole lot better than "free" non coverage but isn't that goal in the first place, get back to the GW Bush era wherea
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by Formermac @ Today at 06:59 AM

Yes I'm a "Leftie" but thank God I can think for myself adverse to why you only submit robotic responses to every single issue facing the United States...."Liberal" You are sounding like a skipping record that is need of being thr
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by kyle585 @ Today at 06:56 AM

Originally Posted By: cwjgaIn year one [2014], five percent of our ACA customers consumed $830 million in health care costs. That’s how much money went out of our door to pay for the heath care for the sickest five percent of the ACA population that
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by Formermac @ Today at 06:52 AM

It's becoming apparently clear that a few of you trumpites have nothing but criticism, some which is valid but more disturbing is the fact that we're observing new movement of individuals as yourself who are allowing your hypocrisy to take precedence
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by cwjga @ Today at 06:38 AM

North Carolina Paper: Obamacare Premiums Are Rising, So Let's Consider Single-Payer Matt Vespa The North Carolina-based News and Observer’s editorial board is calling it quits on Obamacare, but they don’t want repeal. They want to straight up move
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: Casella for DA by French Pastry @ Today at 06:03 AM

OH, helpme...you do need it!! I have been to several community events. You know who is there, visible, mixing with the people of Yates County?? Our own very valuable, very successful, Valerie Gardner!! Where is Casella??? I hear crickets!! I haven
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: Casella for DA by helpme @ Today at 05:36 AM

MG no matter what lies you pass on they won't help Gardner win because the voters of Yates County now know she is morally unfit for the job. MG jump on the Casella band wagon because it's all over for the on the bar dancing DA.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." by kyle585 @ Today at 03:51 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/gop-tried-trump-style-tax-cuts-kansas-n812701 Oct 22 2017, 10:32 am ET The GOP Tried Trump-Style Tax Cuts in Kansas. What a Mess. by Benjy Sarlin WASHINGTON — Republicans and Democrats are gearing up f
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." by kyle585 @ Today at 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneThere are lots of others! Tom Golisano is another one! Warren Buffet made his fortune in the stock market. Tom Golisano did not. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Golisano In August 2008, Golisano contributed $1 milli
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's Approval Dumps by Timbo @ Today at 01:41 AM

?
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: Casella for DA by Mean Gene @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Bob, you continue to make things up, Casella's release says "Yates county cops" which is misleading. It should say Yates Deputies union. The Penn Yan Police Benevolent Association are cops in Yates county and last I knew they were not en
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by Timbo @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneAll networks are partisan! That's utter nonsense, as your complete inability to provide supporting evidence clearly demonstrates. Forget fake news... you're a veritable wellspring of fake 'facts'. Take for instance
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's Approval Dumps by Timbo @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy one Here you go Kyle! LOL! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru...4b01ad573dac1f3 That is from May 11. It is old news and many things have changed since then and all the worse for Trump.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." by Formermac @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

No laughing matter, what happen to your life where all you know is venom, sadness, anger and criticism? No mention of family time or fun together. I can now see how you love Trump so much, you both have a lot in common, only he's wealthy
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by Timbo @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

Well, it's official... the FL1 Forums have now become gassy's own personal masturbatory vomitorium.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >