FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by Formermac @ 57 minutes 9 seconds ago

Breaking News, the newest replacement for the health insurance promised you 8 years ago. What do you mean that you don't see anything?
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Cayugas create private police by bluezone @ Today at 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: TimboOriginally Posted By: hearallseeallHow does giving money to native Americans alive today make anything right that happened 200 years ago? 1) In exactly the same way that one's estate can legally sue another's estate (and pr
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fake News by Formermac @ Today at 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: kyle585FAKE NEWS! GOD IS A BLACK WOMAN! ROY MOORE DOESN'T KNOW THE ELECTION IS OVER! ROY MOORE HAS LESS CLASS THAN ANYONE I KNOW EXCEPT DONALD TRUMP. ************************************** Gov. Mike Huckabee ✔ @Go
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Walk the walk... by bluezone @ Today at 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: TimboBoth are true. only in your mind...
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: GPD Chief Tickler tricks the system! by bluezone @ Today at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: cj216infthe requirements have been ammended... should all city employees be required to live within the city? would be able to eliminate the 'live where you work' program the city offers to get
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Formermac @ Today at 08:19 AM

Thomas, have you read any articles on how Hitler genocide millions of people and had his surrogates collect the decease's valuables, including removing the gold from their teeth before inhumanly burning them in ovens, he enriched himself by lying to
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Inglourious Ambassaders by Formermac @ Today at 07:58 AM

In your next cartoon, List your Cadillac health insurance coverage, the tax credit on your mortgage, the tax credit on your wife's cost to garner a PHD and your children educational cost, please tell us about the $60,000 job which places you in that
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Seneca Falls Elections by hearallseeall @ Today at 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Hello_GovernerThe board needs to take a tour of the town and count the boats, campers, motorcycles and $60,000 pickup trucks parked in people's yards. One board member said the tax increase is around $45.00 a month, I used to sp
Computing & Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Spectrum peeves customers by bluezone @ Today at 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: SilverFoxI don't feel bad about the $6 charges for the additional channels I wanted to include. when you are a new customer you have the ability to ask for more credits that is about the only time any of those companies will
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Hobart / Poverty by bluezone @ Today at 07:11 AM

wonder if the new HWS president will have some of his students do research and see how much of the nearly 70% tax exempt properties have on the very high poverty level in the city HWS has around 200 acres that is tax exempt
Ontario County
Originally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TimboNot if it violates city codes, you can', and it most definitely DID violate more than one. you failed to point out which codes it violated if it violated any codes it would have been taken i
Cayuga County
Jump to new posts Re: Still More Tribal News by bluezone @ Today at 06:19 AM

since obama has left office have not heard much from halbritter about changing the washington NFL team name
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Formermac @ Today at 05:51 AM

Obama suggested that our country is heading down the path toward Communism and guess what, he's absolutely correct. Trump colludes with Russia, he pushed for a Conservative laden FCC to control your rights to the internet,systemically takes your heal
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Draining the swamp by kyle585 @ Today at 04:38 AM

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/rep-schiff-putin-playing-trump-like-a-fiddle-1116979779746 Rep. Schiff: Putin playing Trump like a fiddle The Washington Post has reports on how President Trump is willfully ignoring Russia's attack on our democr
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News by kyle585 @ Today at 04:36 AM

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch...s-1117090371876 Democrats due for landslide if momentum holds Rachel Maddow looks at the math of what happens if 2018 if Democrats keep the momentum of the 10-point swing they've enjoyed so far in special
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: President Trump Live by kyle585 @ Today at 03:25 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-grade-economy-drops-b-212904818.html President Trump has a lot going for him these days, at least economywise. Employment is strong, the stock market continues to hover near record highs, and Congress is po
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Praying for John McCain by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Hang in there John. You are a true war hero no matter who says otherwise.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council by bluezone @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TeonanOriginally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TeonanOriginally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: TeonanSince thinking has never been one of your strong points care to explain
Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Top DogIt was used to fund the annual budget of the town. There was a time when a town resident paid -0- tax. Then the village dissolved, and the cost of that was spread to all residents, including those that did not live in th
The Great Debate Forum
Originally Posted By: Rich_TallcotOriginally Posted By: Timbo I'd love to hear your excuse as to what this story has to do with Obama, other than being a desperate attempt at making utterly immaterial political hay. Here's the actual story: https:/
Headline News
Franken is NOT gone, and in fact has given no date for when he will be. Moore was not "voted out Tuesday night", point in fact he was never voted in. Meanwhile, there are four others who have been accused but are at this point refusing
The Kitchen Counter
Jump to new posts Re: Celery ? by ThomasDecker @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Timbo Where do you stand on eggplant? I'll eat Eggplant, but I won't go out of my way for.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by kyle585 @ 12/13/17 05:04 PM

I am not sure who posts more nonsense, Trump or Ann Coulter. From Breitbart. http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/...se-brooks-2020/ Rep. Mo Brooks was the true Trumpian candidate in Alabama, which is why I endorsed him in the primary (here, he
Computing & Tech
Originally Posted By: FLHTCUI-XL1200RWelcome to the Revolution Plank-owner and long-time veteran to the cause.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: alternative to landfilling by Timbo @ 12/13/17 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: hearallseeallWoodcuck and his 2 trash buddies have trash fetishes/obsessions. A disturbing visual requiring one to gouge their eyes out.