FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:32 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:28 PM

Seneca County
Jump to new posts KYLE by gassy one @ Today at 08:09 PM

What happened to my buddy Kyle?
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Public Meeting: Romulus Incinerator by gassy one @ Today at 08:05 PM

Chuck you got your work cut out for you dealing with these people
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Ontario Landfill....what a disaster by gassy one @ Today at 08:01 PM

They can always look at the blue green algae caused by the runoff from the vineyards surrounding the lakes!
Online Community Chat
Jump to new posts Re: "One day the cat fell." by The Mask @ Today at 06:49 PM

The Mueller report is in. Let the fun begin!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: QAnon by ThomasDecker @ Today at 05:46 PM

Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccines by NoBull @ Today at 04:50 PM

Before I make a reply to this topic titled "More Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccines", I need anyone that reads the following post on the matter I am making to understand that I have not read anything posted in this thread by anyone else, a
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Hillside Closure by the end of the year by scwoodchuck @ Today at 04:11 PM

and one of the reasons, "can't find employees". What kind of economic development can we expect when there is no workforce ?
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Ben444 @ Today at 03:46 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/politics/donald-trump-new-zealand-white-supremacy-muslims/index.html Trump again punts on white supremacy after New Zealand attacks
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Gillibrand - Abolish Citizenship? by Ben444 @ Today at 01:59 PM

https://www.marketplace.org/2019/01/28/e...-and-receive-no If all undocumented immigrants were deported today, next yearís Social Security trust funds would have approximately $13 billion less for benefit payouts. Itís a considerable loss of dollars
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Trinity Church legal win by bluezone @ Today at 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: TacitusThe huge assumptions here what options are the neighbors proposing? believe the city (taxpayers) have paid out about $40,000 so far in attorney fees for this situation? will that be coming out of the new city manag
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Timbo @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ThomasDeckerI hope you have a little training in the art of war, otherwise you'll be nothing but fodder.lol Why is it that those who are most fond of speaking in military terms, generally have the least firsthand experience?
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: This is NOT a game. These people are sick. by Timbo @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: ThomasDeckerAnd legal one at that! Not based on the Trump administration's legal criteria, she most certainly is NOT.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Huntington Bldg - Historic? by scwoodchuck @ Yesterday at 04:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Lee Alias Tear it down & let's move on!!! It's an ugly building. Did you see that they are trying to sell the Dove Block in Geneva ? How many owners and how much money has been wasted on that building ? That building alread
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Former SF Mayor out as head of Indian Advisory Committee by scwoodchuck @ Yesterday at 04:16 AM

And after the utter display of stupidity by the voters in the recent Waterloo village election I would have to say Brad has a good chance of getting elected. You elected Avery didn't you !