FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Boom! by Formermac @ Today at 01:25 AM

Exactly 52 years ago today, a kind and compassionate White Senator was gun down because he believed in equal rights for all. Some thing haven't changed.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impeach Biden? by Formermac @ Today at 12:36 AM

Trump claims that he has the majority of White voters on his side......Do we believe him or our lying eyes? From New York to LA to the UK, it would appear that his delusional rhetoric is getting worse. Between the Clorox and yellow dye, I think t
The Back Porch
Jump to new posts Re: Quotable quotes by Ben444 @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Voltaire >>> Hitler was elected by 33% of the German population. He then changed laws to give himself greater and greater personal powers. Point is that you don't have to be overrun by a majority of fascists to fall to fascism. Trump's base
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pelosi - No one is... by Formermac @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: FormermacOriginally Posted By: gassy oneYou gotta meet force with force! They've been to nice in NYC and it has cost them big time with looting and arson! Is this the reason that you have no friends, family or real purpose in
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Assessments up 13% in City of Geneva by Tacitus @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

http://cityofgenevany.com/blog-post/property-assessment-grievance-day-approaching/ Note that all appeals will be heard via Zoom.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: More winning... by Formermac @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: FormermacOriginally Posted By: FormermacHMMM I wonder how God plays into this scenario, first the pandemic which has caused millions to stay home, then the killing of a Black man by a racist cop....guess how many millions of peo
Online Community Chat
Jump to new posts Re: FL to REOPEN after may 15 by Ben444 @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneIf you don't think CNN, The Washington Post or NYT are biased you been overdosing on your meds Kyle! Then give me one example of an unbiased news source. Can you do that? I doubt it.
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: PY Protests by Ben444 @ Yesterday at 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneActually I agree with you on that one Kyle! OMG. Amazing.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Schiff by Ben444 @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneYeah sure Kyle! Keep reading the lefty BS! Then why don't you tell me what to read? I haven't see you posting any reading material at all?
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by gassy one @ Yesterday at 03:32 AM

Protesters have a legitimate argument! They have been heard and it's time to do something about it! The looting and rioting has to stop though! The protesters are going to ruin their message if this continues on!
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: If things weren't bad enough.... by gassy one @ Yesterday at 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Wolf KingOriginally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: pinguWifey just told me to make sure we lock everything up because there's word out there that some upstanding citizens may start some riot and looting this evening..