FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Bayard Street - Seneca Falls by Top Dog @ Today at 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuckOriginally Posted By: Top DogWho are you arguing with? That barely has anything remotely close to my discussion . DUH Pretty good from someone that supports a school hiding millions from taxpayers and town blowIng
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by Ben444 @ Today at 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: cwjga I now say that there is a 100% chance Trump will be impeached. And at least a 50% chance he will be removed from his office. Do you disagree with my assessment?
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Pumpkin Walk Saturday Oct 26th by Celebrate @ Today at 03:48 PM

Waterloo Rotary Pumpkin Walk Saturday October 26th 6-8pm at Oak Island, Waterloo! Price is $3. Children 2 and under free! Walk admission includes a beverage and treat at the end! Bring a flashlight to navigate the family friendly walk as you view ove
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bens health care thread by Timbo @ Today at 01:21 PM

Premiums for popular Obamacare plans to drop 4% (up to double digit reductions in certain states) exactly as originally projected when signed into law: Premiums for key plans sold on HealthCare.gov will drop by 4 percent on average next year, with
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by Ben444 @ Today at 12:36 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/senate-democrats-republicans-2020/index.html Democrats now have a real chance at winning the Senate in 2020
Health & Wellness
Timbo, I don't have time or the will to do this all over again and the owner of this forum doesn't like us talking about issues his customers/readers/the uninformed, don't want us talking about. Like human male dna recently found in the MMR vaccin
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Bloody high five by Teonan @ Today at 05:46 AM

Turkey counts down to resumption of Syrian operation https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/221020192 ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The clock is ticking on the northern Syria ceasefire with Turkey's state TV running a countdown clock and c
The Kitchen Counter
Jump to new posts Re: Are You Kidding Cake by HeavenlyPlaces @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

ahhhh...I remember that cake from my youth...we called it a dump cake.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Know your enemy by DoctorTom @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Oh my.... What the heck did I log onto?
The Back Porch
Jump to new posts Re: Quotable quotes by cwjga @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

"Public affairs go on pretty much as usual: perpetual chicanery and rather more personal abuse than there used to be." —John Adams (1826)
Seneca County
NO, MY ARGUEMENT IS, when you elect your friends, or someone you like to a position of having to make business decisions purely on their personality you SHOULD EXPECT MISTAKES.
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: More winning... by Teonan @ Yesterday at 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Ben444Wow. OMG. https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/20/politics/lindsey-graham-mitt-romney-impeachment-trump/index.html Lindsey Graham does not rule out the possibility of Trump impeachment if new evidence emerges Agreed. 'Voices'