FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: Casella for DA by Curmudgeon @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

<!-- -->[quote=Mean Gene] "... He is following a typical lawyers path..." Too bad that 97.8% of lawyers make it bad for the rest of us. Apology accepted.
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Trinity Church Reuse by gassy one @ 18 minutes 13 seconds ago

I believe the neighborhood group has filed a lawsuit over the actions of the planning board.
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: No Need to Use Your Name When Writing to FL Times Editor??? by gassy one @ 20 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuckOriginally Posted By: TimboOriginally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: TimboOriginally Posted By: gassy oneAnybody with half a brain knows all about the FLT!Well, nobody's arguing that you have "half a b
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Are We Nearing Civil War? by gassy one @ 25 minutes 25 seconds ago

You passed out and woke up at 1:15 didn't you? Time to go to AA Kyle!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Very powerful - the sound of silence. by gassy one @ 28 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneI'm not in favor of hate & bigotryWhat is really sad is that the majority of Americans believe Trump is in favor of hate and b
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Racists Silent by gassy one @ 29 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneIt won't stay! It is going BROKE! You are like a broken record. Don't like to hear the truth Kyle! LOL!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by gassy one @ 31 minutes 17 seconds ago

Why bother its the same partisan crap over & over!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." by gassy one @ 38 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneWhat a phony. You must be talking about Obama! LOL! Ya. Very funny. A
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' by gassy one @ 40 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneROFLMAO! Did you notice this was written by a man who has known Trump
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US Hate-Groups Exposed by gassy one @ 41 minutes 59 seconds ago

Obamacare is the greatest thing on earth! The crowning achievement of Obama! LOL! It shouldn't need repair!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by gassy one @ 46 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585We have endured Donald Trump for seven months. Although he has had few legislative victories, he has almost single-handedly destroyed the moral authority of the presidency of the United States at home and abroad, brought
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: GOP Can't Look Them in Eyes by gassy one @ 48 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585More and more Republican senators are speaking out against him. This will be the straw that breaks the camels back. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sen-tim-sco...ns-compromised/ Republican Senator Tim Scott is calling into
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Russia Probe to Grand Jury by gassy one @ 52 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneYour quotes belong on comedy hour! Laugh now if you must. You won't be laughing much longer. Yeah Hilary is going to win the elect
Headline News
Originally Posted By: cwjgaOriginally Posted By: gassy oneOH NO! A scandal in the Democratic Party! Can't be! ROFLMAO! You wont hear about it on the MSM. Does not fit their agenda. Very True!
Southern Tier
Jump to new posts Tioga County: where dentists are shunned by newsman38 @ Today at 08:46 AM

See NY counties where dentists are shunned About 41 percent of 35- to 44-year-old adults have lost one or more teeth due to tooth decay or gum diseases, according to the state Health Department. Another 17 percent of people 65 years and older have l
Yates County
Jump to new posts Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? by Mean Gene @ Today at 08:17 AM

Try re-wording that so it makes some sense.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Seneca Meadows used as bad example in Malaysia by scwoodchuck @ Today at 07:56 AM

That's what you get when Kyle is losing. Kyle can't possibly come up with a reasonable response so there has to be something wrong with you.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long by gassy one @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneObamacare is a failure and you know it! You are just to partisan to admit it! I got to seriously wonder if you can read? Once your mind is made up there is no confusing it with the facts. Y
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: President Trump Live by gassy one @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneActually the counter protesters were more to blame! They are the ones who did the attacking! Really? They attacked the car where the woman died? They were on unpermited ground when they atta
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by gassy one @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy one1st amendment Kyle! Yes first amendment? You throw that out with no explanation of what you mean by it? You are clueless. I thought you might be able to figure it out but I guess not! Peopl
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE LOSING! by gassy one @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOH BOY! You are relying on polls again! LOL! I have seen Trump talk about polls he liked. I have seen you talk about polls you like but there aren't any of them any more. I don't count on th
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Arpaio Guilty of Contempt by gassy one @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: Timbo You have no Idea whom you're talking to, do you? Sad. Why should I care? You don't care what you are talking about? That explains a lot. Kyle I think you need to
Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Coming Out Against Vaccinations by MissingArty @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Learn about the other hidden ingredient in vaccines: Glyphosate, a/k/a GMOs... Your food is not what you think it is. "GMOs Revealed" Starting August 22nd at 9 AM EST Jeffrey Smith, along with an impressive team of experts uncover and
Health & Wellness
Jump to new posts Re: State of the Science of the Health Risks of GMO Food by MissingArty @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Your food is not what you think it is. "GMOs Revealed" Starting August 22nd at 9 AM EST Jeffrey Smith, along with an impressive team of experts uncover and share the disturbing truths about a serious threat lurking in so much of what we
Online Community Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Parker's Owner: Trump = Hitler by Top Dog @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

I have to admit that I thought about The Donald when you mentioned nuclear weapons in the hands of lunatics.