FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Impeachment by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:32 PM

The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:28 PM

Seneca County
Jump to new posts KYLE by gassy one @ Today at 08:09 PM

What happened to my buddy Kyle?
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Public Meeting: Romulus Incinerator by gassy one @ Today at 08:05 PM

Chuck you got your work cut out for you dealing with these people
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Ontario Landfill....what a disaster by gassy one @ Today at 08:01 PM

They can always look at the blue green algae caused by the runoff from the vineyards surrounding the lakes!
Online Community Chat
Jump to new posts Re: "One day the cat fell." by The Mask @ Today at 06:49 PM

The Mueller report is in. Let the fun begin!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: QAnon by ThomasDecker @ Today at 05:46 PM

Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: More Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccines by NoBull @ Today at 04:50 PM

Before I make a reply to this topic titled "More Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccines", I need anyone that reads the following post on the matter I am making to understand that I have not read anything posted in this thread by anyone else, a
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Hillside Closure by the end of the year by scwoodchuck @ Today at 04:11 PM

and one of the reasons, "can't find employees". What kind of economic development can we expect when there is no workforce ?
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by Ben444 @ Today at 03:46 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/politics/donald-trump-new-zealand-white-supremacy-muslims/index.html Trump again punts on white supremacy after New Zealand attacks
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Gillibrand - Abolish Citizenship? by Ben444 @ Today at 01:59 PM

https://www.marketplace.org/2019/01/28/e...-and-receive-no If all undocumented immigrants were deported today, next yearís Social Security trust funds would have approximately $13 billion less for benefit payouts. Itís a considerable loss of dollars
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Trinity Church legal win by bluezone @ Today at 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: TacitusThe huge assumptions here what options are the neighbors proposing? believe the city (taxpayers) have paid out about $40,000 so far in attorney fees for this situation? will that be coming out of the new city manag