FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: A Day Without A Woman by Timbo @ Today at 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: The MechanicOriginally Posted By: Timbo Probably a 'flat earther', too. What's a flat earther? 'Google' is your Friend.
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Furnace problems..any ideas? by Formermac @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

yes I'm laughing son, ever run a furnace without electricity? Once again, we won't get into a nonsensical debate for the reason that the furnace is fix and I've forgotten more then you'll every comprehend. Post your electrical license and DBA....what
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS by bluezone @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: luckyduckData from Wikapedia based on the U.S. Census ranks New York 37th in public high school graduation rates. Data from nea.org ranks New York #1 in public school teachers salaries! Hence the title of the thread
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Exactly where to build the wall is something I had not thought about. Does the Trump administration really think Mexico would let us build it on their land? What are they drinking? http://www.salon.com/2017/03/29/interior...the-rio-grande/ There i
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Defend Local Law #3 TONIGHT! by Crazy @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Dear Ghosts, It might sound like a good ideal to you to close Seneca Meadows.But will anyone be able to afford their Taxes. Not everyone is Rich in this town , and or a Doctor or a Lawyer.There are a lot of people living here on a Fixed Income.If Se
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re: Political cartoons by Formermac @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

The size of the boat needed to hold GOP sponsored healthcare receiptants
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Walk the walk... by Timbo @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Both are true. I can't say enough good things about Ecuador OR it's wonderful people.