FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Sports Talk Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "This game destroys people's brains" by ThomasDecker @ 39 minutes 41 seconds ago

Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! by rock 963 @ 40 minutes 14 seconds ago

What if he had posted a pic with the Japanese flag? Or the United kingdom's? Both were "enemy nations" at one point. I don't view the confederate flag as racist or that is represents racism. I realize that some people may, but it's freedom
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by cwjga @ 59 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585What women would want to go to the home of a sex pervert? https://www.yahoo.com/news/women-apos-basketball-team-declined-222650644.html Women's Basketball Team
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: God Bless Our Veterans by cwjga @ Today at 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Thank so much Gen Hyten. You may somebody be credited with saving the human race from Trump. Notice the word "illegal" So fake news again.
Entertainment Review
Jump to new posts Re:Right Wing Political cartoons by ThomasDecker @ Today at 08:31 AM

Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: alternative to landfilling by Top Dog @ Today at 05:49 AM

Hey nice language. Won't miss you when you are gone. As usual, no plan. Think before you post.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Seneca Falls Elections by scwoodchuck @ Today at 05:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Wolf KingHitting the bottle a little early, I see. The geezer who spends literally every waking moment on these forums tells me to get a job and a life. That's rich. I have a job and a life, and I will not get lost. In fact, I'm
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Bad news for SMI by scwoodchuck @ Today at 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Wolf KingOh, I guess you sure burned me. Except I have accomplished more in my life than you ever will in yours. Think a while on that one. Is that a fact.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint by kyle585 @ Today at 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneOriginally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: kyle585 Exactly who in the Republican party do you like? Originally Posted By: ThomasDeckerNot you! I am not in the Republican party. Your non answer here speaks volum
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." by kyle585 @ Today at 03:45 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneFunny part is he is polling higher than Congressional Democrats! I can live with a lot of them replaced with fresh faces if Trump is gone too. Trump is the number two political problem in the the world now behind kim jo
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by kyle585 @ Today at 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy onePolitico! What a joke! The joke is that you think all news media are jokes except for Breitbart.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 'Democrats Stupid and Reckless' by kyle585 @ Today at 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneThe lawyers are pushing this Kyle! It's all about money! Watch the next so called victim and see who is sitting right next to them! This nation has become such a bunch of crybabies and pansies thanks to the liberals! In
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: by kyle585 @ Today at 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneIf something happens you don't like you take care of it then & there! That is not easy to do when the problem is the US president himself but the whole world is now trying. http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/tru
Headline News
Originally Posted By: gassy onehttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...ears/ar-BBF7DmT From your link: ******************************************************** Trump has said that he wants Clinton to run against him again in 2020, but she claims
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! by gassy one @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

https://www.ft.com/content/027984d0-a4bf-11e7-9e4f-7f5e6a7c98a2
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News by gassy one @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: FormermacI'm heading out for coffee and yes, I have my personal weapon with me but somehow I'm starting to feel overwhelmed for the fact that some NUTCASE can legally own a AR 15 which can spray me with 100S of bullets before
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: Clinton Corruption by gassy one @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...ears/ar-BBF7DmT
Tompkins County
Ithaca police: Man tries to rob woman at knifepoint; police seek more information ITHACA, N.Y. — On November 17th, 2017 Ithaca Police Officers responded to an attempted armed robbery/ menacing that took place in the area of Terrace Placa and Linn St
Tompkins County
Jump to new posts Re: Robbery Capital of the Finger Lakes? by newsman38 @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

Man tries to rob woman at knifepoint; police seek more information: The female victim reported that a heavy set black male, 6'00" tall, in his 20's or 30's, wearing all dark clothing with a hood up had turned around after passing her on foot and
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics by ThomasDecker @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: gassy oneKyle if you don't think the Clinton Foundation was corrupt & criminal you are a bigger idiot than I thought! And he is!