FingerLakes1.com Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Walk the walk... by Timbo @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Ask bluezone. She was the one who brought up the issue of restitution. Or... you can offer up your own "reasonable" ideas of a compromise.
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Donald Trump by Formermac @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/women-marched-2018-223728985.html The presidential idiot just don't get it!!!! attempts to suggest that most Americans are like him, money hungry and unethical has been defied once again, people want respect and the abilit
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Where do we go from here? by scwoodchuck @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle585Originally Posted By: scwoodchuckLook it up "Top 16 foul-mouthed politicians By Ed Hornick, CNN" They quoted Trump from 2011. He cusses using stronger words and more in the open then the others I think. And cert
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: bluezoneOriginally Posted By: Timbo I'm also willing to address the issue of restitution. U ain't willing... That is they way it has been for the 5 1/2 years Timbo has been on here. Talking gobblygok only.
Computing & Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Cell mem by Timbo @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: bluezoneare there any other cellphones with a large (2TB) memory capacity? http://www.financialexpress.com/industry...eatures/722268/ Namaste!
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trump "Fritzing Out" by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

Ezra Klein ‏Verified account @ezraklein Jan 19 Ezra Klein Retweeted Paul Ryan I've never seen anything as cynical in politics as Republicans spending 4 months refusing to reauthorize the Children's Health Insurance Program, then attachin
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

WASHINGTON - One year ago, Donald Trump stood at the U.S. Capitol and took his place as the nation’s 45th president. He promised to be a man of action, taking charge of a government for the people and away from the establishment. “We will face chal
Ontario County
Jump to new posts Re: More political posturing by the Democrats by Hello_Governer @ Yesterday at 07:49 AM

What is most amusing to me is that the Democratic Supervisors are quoted in the paper saying they are concerned that the toxic emissions and leachate might get in to Seneca Lake. Then say they need to do more research. Why didn't they do the research
Home & Garden
Jump to new posts Re: Gardening forum by bluezone @ Yesterday at 05:45 AM

warmer temps over the next few days may even rain