Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Arming school personnel by DeReRustica @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Thanks cwjga for showing that the social strictures that motivate the 1848 convention in Seneca Falls are still alive and well.
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: Reveille Between the Lakes by DeReRustica @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

I'm concerned as well. No aspect of the paper is at the standard it needs to be. I don't see it surviving if this continues. The new owners are in the printing business, so they should be deeply familiar with fonts, resolution, aspect ratio, spell ch
Seneca County
Jump to new posts Re: March for Our Lives Rally by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM Jimmy Fallon: "They're speaking out with more guts, passion, conviction, and common sense than most adults."
The Great Debate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Right wing Political cartoons by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — For the first time, a high-ranking and decorated member of America’s military has come out swinging against President Donald Trump. Retired four-star Gen. Barry McCaffrey tweeted Friday that the president was a threat to nat
Parenting Group
Jump to new posts Re: Conspiratorial Kookery by MissingArty @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Any pro-vaxer that doesn't question the safety of vaccines after seeing this debacle is a complete idiot or has a paycheck to protect? New vaccine adjuvant passed. Who are the test subjects? YOU and YOUR family. Watch vaccine scientists vote o
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: "the mood is ugly" by Formermac @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Everything is comical and adolescence isn't it? I was going to state that you need to act your age but after careful consideration, you're struggling to get out of training pants and building blocks....remember those?
Headline News
Jump to new posts Re: President Trump Live by kyle585 @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Just days before FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was set to retire, he was fired. Because of this, he will lose his pension, which he worked 21 years for. Hours after the firing was made official, Trump took to Twitter to openly celebrate. It is